UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am veging out today. I have a rotten headache and sore ribs from coughing so I have just been sitting in bed watching cr*p tv. Altho I did enjoy my lunch. My grandson Alfie sat on my bed,I was in it, and we both had the cheese and crackers that hadn't been opened at xmas.Then we had a can of cream soda and some chocolate fudge yule log, and a lovely cuddle ! :wub: He has gone home now and I took the dogs up the garden and watched them chasing each other round. Pixi is coming out of her shell really nicely and has discovered that running as fast as you can round the garden yapping your head off is great fun. :laugh: She loves to chase after Kizzy but is still nervous of Rosie and Ebbi if they run after her. Now I have retired upstairs to catch up on here, have another coffee and veg some more.

I have postponed my diet until Monday !! :rolleyes: :laugh: x

Had a great lie in until 11.00. Me and son were up until 2.30am, chattting and watching tv. I was vegin out, then decided to go into kitchen to make a cup of tea, ended up listening to my new Stereophonics best of cd and ended up cleaning the whole kitchen :wacko: very unlike me!

Afternoon. I slept in til 1.00. Had a really good kip last night.

Does Wispa play with balls or frisbees Phebe. Maybe you could take her out and chuck stuff for her to make her run around and wear herself out more. Although it's very nippy to be standing about too much. Brr.

Fog has gone now. It's very grey and still cold. It's warm indoors though so it must have warmed up a bit. Our 3 are playing with a ball. Bracken has it and they all want it.

I'm going to play catch up with some more cleaning today and will be putting an ad out to try and get some work in.

Meant to give this to Penny. :GroupHug: Sorry little Peanuts has gone to the bridge and hoping your oh finds another job soon.

I've no idea who Michael wotsit is.

Edited by Jacobean

I've no idea what happened last night but I must of walked through a bush on my way home because I've just pulled thorns out of my hair :wacko:

Oh dear! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hope the time before that happened was a good laugh though :)

Just got back, well about an hour ago, from a walk with Ellie, Lottie en Scooby (and my rabble of course) in Macc forest. The way out was fine, but when we got back, closer towards the car park, I seriously wondered if Selfridges had opened up a store right there and had a sale going on! Jeez Louise, the number of cars and people was just incredible! :ohmy: My car's front tyre was decidedly VERY soft, but fortunately Ellie has a very handy car tyre pump up thingymajig in hers, that works on a cigarette lighter, so my tyre was restored to normal and we made it home in one piece (getting stranded with the dogs in the car is one of my worst nightmares!). Must now remember to get tyres sorted out on Saturday, before another long walk on Sunday :)

Rather late in the day, but Happy New Year to everyone, and I hope 2009 brings better health to those people and dogs who have been suffering and new jobs for anyone who recently lost theirs.

We went to my daughter's for a meal last night...how can someone who never lifted a finger at home have turned into a brilliant cook? :laugh: and stayed till just after midnight. I was worried about the dogs, not having left Rosie alone for quite so long before but she'd been fine, no accidents and no destruction, and the radio in every room obviously kept Dylan from hearing any fireworks, as he was very relaxed. We had a very disturbed night though, as people were walking up the road until about 4am, and every time anyone went by the house Rosie barked.

OH woke up this morning aching, sore throat, headache etc, so looks as if he's managed to get through the festivities before getting man flu..let's hope it doesn't last too long.

Grief it's still not defrosted all day here :unsure: Brrrrrrr *shivers*

Sorry about Peanut Penny :GroupHug:

Thinking baby come out thoughts (but not blaming him/her for one minute for staying put for a bit longer if he/she has peeked and seen how flipping cold it is).

Luckily I have a cat hot water bottle on my lap although it's only the ickle skinny Jemima version.I should turf her off and get the big fat oaf Bert version as he covers far more lap space :rolleyes:

Penny, sorry about Peanut :flowers:

Come out BABY! :flowers:

I have had a nice nap on the sofa. I should have cleaned downstairs cos I have someone coming round tomorrow evening to give me a quote for cavity wall insulation and although I could make him stand outside, I think he might freeze to death. I shall have to do it tomorrow when I get in from work.