UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Do we have to think 'stop where you are til the morning' baby thoughts now. This fugee birthing malarky is dead confusing :laugh:

Think it's probably best think come out as soon as you can thoughts. I don't think Jen would be too pleased if it delayed it's journey into the world. If I have to get up in the middle of the night then that's what I'll have to do. It'll be worth it, can't wait to see this new little person and find out if it's pink or blue. :wub:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's probably best think come out as soon as you can thoughts. I don't think Jen would be too pleased if it delayed it's journey into the world. If I have to get up in the middle of the night then that's what I'll have to do. It'll be worth it, can't wait to see this new little person and find out if it's pink or blue. :wub:

Will keep thinking positive birthing thoughts for the new member of the Spins family :wub:

Better try to get some of that sleep I guess, may be in for a disturbed night (and I don't mean from the coughing :rolleyes: )

A few of you know I have a living room that is dog free, mainly because I have a very expensive cream leather suite in there that has to last me at least one hundred years...........................

well errr........................

beattie094.jpg

still it is Christmas and she is still new and, and, and,

:laugh: :laugh:

ha sucker :laugh:

Just had a look in Radio Times for next week but can't see it. The first series is being repeated from Monday at 9.00 pm on BBC3.

Thank you :flowers: and oh bums :( We have series 1 and 2 on dvd. Well. When I say "we" :rolleyes: Soph got the boxset on DVD for Christmas. We've watched both series several times already and still managed to miss the Christmas one :(

beattie094.jpg

Just perfick :wub: :wub:

Hurry up that thar baby, your family are all waiting to meet you :wub:

I thoroughly enjoyed Jonathan Creek and am happy to admit that I could just as thoroughly enjoy Alan Davies :devil:

I thoroughly enjoyed Jonathan Creek and am happy to admit that I could just as thoroughly enjoy Alan Davies :devil:

Is my husband looking? :ph34r_anim:

Me too :laugh:

We went to bed quite late this morning after seeing the new year in and ended up watching the Kath & Kim movie in bed. Was very funny, I love Kath & Kim.

I'm crawling out from under my depression cloud to belatedly wish you all a very very very Happy New Year. I really hope 2009 is a big improvement for most of you than 2008 was.

OH loves his banjo and he got me a wonderful keyboard. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano but as I can't read music, I never pursued it. But this has a little inbuilt tutor so I can already play some of Fleur Elise :laugh:

You can just imagine the noise in our house though. A banjo and a keyboard and no-one knows what the heck they're doing :ohmy:

I have been keeping up just not in a posting mood. Hope everyone that is poorly starts to feel better soon.

Come on out baby Spins

:laugh: you've had it now Lesley. We bought the house next door and I said right the dogs have the living room, we have the lounge. Where are they to be found more? Yes you guessed it.

Come out gently now baby but soon. Wishing them both a safe delivery. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Mags.

I like Jonathan Creek but was messing about with a transport run so missed it. I like Alan Davies but not in that way.

I meant to say earlier that Wallace & Gromit were on again tonight but forgot. Hope Wendy caught it this time.

I've been quite disappointed with the TV otherwise as it seems to have been nothing but repeats.

A few of you know I have a living room that is dog free, mainly because I have a very expensive cream leather suite in there that has to last me at least one hundred years...........................

well errr........................

beattie094.jpg

still it is Christmas and she is still new and, and, and,

:laugh: :laugh:

... and I see you've made her a drink as well :wink: I'm sure the suite will last, just throw a couple of throws over it and it'll be fine! :laugh:

Tis twirly and I just got up from a rotten night's sleep :tired: : Mal was sick and threw up a whole undigested dinner, then went off in a huff to go and sleep on his sofa, Sparks was scared by the fire works - we had more last night than we had on NYE :mad: - and Kiera was restless because everyone else was stirring. Today I'm working 6.45 till 4 and I don't envy my colleagues who have to put up with me :wacko:

Morning. Back to work today, but at least it's Friday :laugh:

Billy :GroupHug:

the pup is now with my daughter but she is going off to Julie at Appledown Kennels who will put her in foster care for a while. Thank you Julie. :flowers: x

Thank doG for that :flowers:

We've watched both series several times already and still managed to miss the Christmas one :(

Have a look on YouTube - quality won't be as good but at least you'll see it :flowers:

Is baby here yet Spins?

Morning coff coff coff :wacko: Dogs slept through from 10.30 till 6, in spite of my getting too hot, too cold and coughing.

I am hoping Useful Pete can track down a rad for my car. I tried online with no success. There are very few cars of that model left, they all got driven into the ground by minicabbers it seems.

Wonder if baby Spins has arrived.

afternoon all :wavey:

just thought I would pop by and say Happy new year, I will be blogging over the next few days and doing updates for anyone who likes to keep up with my "other life"

Diane , I will answer your email tommorow ( Aisling is going to use the Internet next so strapped for time )

Sam x