UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's still coughing but hasn't been sick since last night so I'm hoping it's just a cough. We popped to Sainsburys in Wantage to take advantage of the last day of the 25% off all clothes in the sale. I now have a pair of jeans, three tops, a jacket and a woolly hat. I might look like Benny from Crossroads in it but at least my hair will be dry when I collect Emily from school :laugh: Got five Christmas presents too :pinkie:

:GroupHug: Andy

:GroupHug: for Tess.

:GroupHug: Tara rat

:GroupHug: Georgia

RMF: My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:

:GroupHug: Andy

:GroupHug: for Tess.

:GroupHug: Tara rat

:GroupHug: Georgia

RMF: My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:

Oh well life goes on.

I hope you are praying for them

morning all :wavey:

this morning I was meant to be swimming so of course I ended up with ace dog walker rescueing a lost cat he found stuck in a bush :laugh:. Lost cat is currently upstairs in my office drying off whilst ace dog walker does some more dog walking , he is coming back in a bit to take her to his vets to get her scanned and then if no chip she is going to stay at his house whilst we contact Cats Protection etc and look for her owner

I would say she has gotten lost because of the fireworks, she is very freindly and was very hungry ( she ate a large ammount of ace dog walkers tuna sarnies whilst he was untangling her from the bush ) so some one must be missing her , I hope she is chipped as then we can get her home in time for dinner :wub:

if that was not enough excitement the school rang as Aisling was poorly so I dashed up to get her and got soaked in the process

just drying out now

:rolleyes: family, eh?

wow Sam, it happens at your house! well done for saving little poosy cat :wub:

kittycat :GroupHug: of all the cheek, especially when they haven't been in contact for 3 years.

We have to haul ourselves out to the park. Even the mad spotted fing has declared a duvet day, but if I don't get her out for some fast free-running action, she will be doing the wall of death round the house this evening.

She nicked a half pound of white stilton with apricots last night :rolleyes: I got it out of her gob, but only managed to extract the clingfilm and half the cheese, which is well slobbered. The bluetits are going to get lucky today.

Hope you can find the owner of lost pusscat, Sam.

:GroupHug: for poorly/sad Fugees - big and small

:GroupHug: for poorly Fugee pets - big and small

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:

:GroupHug: thinking of you lots :GroupHug: