UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Are there any TRPD people about? I want to bid for some coats in the auction that ends tonight but can't work out what the measurements they give are, or where on the board I can find/ask for that information :wacko:

If it says "24inch greyhound/whippet coat" does that mean from the back of the neck to the top of the tail, or from the chest fastenings along to the bum?

There's a royal blue coat with black collar that would be right up Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess's boulevard but I don't know if it will fit.

When I have bought coats from TRPD it's the measurement is from back of neck to base of tail :)

glendoplh.jpg

.....nuff said! :laugh: :wub:

:biglaugh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had what I think of as a Celebrity Greyhound walk this morning. Lots of people all going 'Ooooo! Is that a greyhound? We love greyhounds! Can we pat the greyhounds?' :laughingsmiley: fortunately Mollydog can absorb as much of that as you can give her: I find I have to stand in front of Az and talk loudly about Molls, so as to distract them from wanting to pat him though.

Not that he's averse to occasional petting from people that he knows well, he just likes to make sure he has checked them out by shoving a nose up their bums first...

Are there any TRPD people about? I want to bid for some coats in the auction that ends tonight but can't work out what the measurements they give are, or where on the board I can find/ask for that information :wacko:

If it says "24inch greyhound/whippet coat" does that mean from the back of the neck to the top of the tail, or from the chest fastenings along to the bum?

There's a royal blue coat with black collar that would be right up Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess's boulevard but I don't know if it will fit.

From back of neck to base of tail

With all these sulky christmas hounds I fell I must add Louie's one from last year. Bah humbug or what!! :laugh:

IMG_3993.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: love the dogdeer pics and the catdeer's face is just wonderful. :laugh:

Its freezing here too. I have been in bed snuggled under my duvet watching tv since silly o clock,I just get out of bed,do a quick post and get back in. :rolleyes: Bed is the warmest place even tho the heating is on.

Kizzy is not in hubbys good books. We went over the fields, where she went to the loo several times,but she came back in and straight away peed on the vet bed in the hall...................right in front of Chris ! :unsure: He was not amused at all. I have no idea why she did that.!! x

I am inspired by the most fabulous doggie decorations :wub: :laugh: Its 1st December tomorrow I can get my decorations out :biggrin:

Missus D having lost my mother this year I totally understand what you are going through :GroupHug: But its a celebration of life and I am sure Pops would want Charis to thoroughly enjoy her 18th and I hope she will :flowers: You have a wonderful family and I love to hear of how close you all are :flowers:

RMF: I have a stalker :wacko: well it feels like it anyway, someone that gave up her dog has phoned me 10 times in 24 hours and emailed me 6 times in the same time frame :wacko: