UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Another RMF: I bought the most beautiful pointy dog Christmas cards last year, with photos of princess fairy lurchers with tiaras on. I wish I could remember where I got them from :wacko:

Sounds like the ones Penel on Lurcher Link did last year :unsure: A fawn pointy in pink frills wasn't it

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did get the car going OK today and went to the park where a nice lab called Sal and her dad made friends with us and showed Wispa how to retrieve a ball. And W managed for the first time to do a few retrieves and bring the ball to me :) Tis so cold here :( and I have decided to get a dehumidifier so at least the place will be dry. Has anyone got one and is it good?

EEK Dec 1 tomorrow, had better work out what I need to do for Christmas. Not a lot really. Only 3 weeks to solstice and then we start to get the light back :)

We did get the car going OK today and went to the park where a nice lab called Sal and her dad made friends with us and showed Wispa how to retrieve a ball. And W managed for the first time to do a few retrieves and bring the ball to me :) Tis so cold here :( and I have decided to get a dehumidifier so at least the place will be dry. Has anyone got one and is it good?

EEK Dec 1 tomorrow, had better work out what I need to do for Christmas. Not a lot really. Only 3 weeks to solstice and then we start to get the light back :)

Highly recommend a dehumidifier, we have one which is a Delonghi, Tasciugo area dry light.....apparently, just made OH read what it says on it!!

We love it, it takes heaps of water out of our place and makes the place feel a touch drier.

Any new Wispa pictures yet??!

Missus Yantan - please can you say hello to the Bert family for me if you see them today? :flowers:

Seeing her tomorrow so will say hello to them all then for you :flowers:

For any one cold in bed - winceyette pyjamas plus a George and Archie either side of you :biggrin:

We had a little drama earlier. Archie came in from the garden with a bleeding ear, he must have caught it on something with a thorn which means he's got in behind the fence that was put up to keep him away from said thorny plants :rolleyes: Anyway he proceeded to let us know it was bleeding by shaking his head so that the blood went everywhere, including copious amounts of it on the fairly new carpets :rolleyes: I soon stemmed the bleeding but the clean up took some while :rolleyes:

Orf to bed now to don me winceyettes and a dog or two. Night all :flowers:

Thanks Annie, you are the oracle tonight :laugh:

Can't find anything on Lurcher Link so I've just emailed Malby photography on the off chance they are doing them again this year.

I have some of those as well , I brought them from the refuge fundrasing section

only problem is they are so lovely I have kept them rather than used them

I was daft enough to send all mine out. If I get some more this year though I'm keeping some to frame, they were beautiful.

:laugh: I prefer the card where we can see his face.

Will you have time to do my cards San if I put my order in quickly,or am I too late? x

Ummm, depends on how many you want and when by :unsure: It might be a little late 'cos I have ones to finish for Bonniebird, some birthday ones for Houndzrus, oh yes, and mine :rolleyes: :laugh:

Highly recommend a dehumidifier, we have one which is a Delonghi, Tasciugo area dry light.....apparently, just made OH read what it says on it!!

We love it, it takes heaps of water out of our place and makes the place feel a touch drier.

Any new Wispa pictures yet??!

Haven't seen my camera since move number 2, it's gotta be here somewhere! I have to find it, remember how to use it, get some software/card/whatever for the laptop to download it etc.

Thanks for dehumidifier feedback, I think we will certainly have one as our Christmas present to ourselves - and we aren't going to wait until then, we are having it asap. :)

Tis so cold here :( and I have decided to get a dehumidifier so at least the place will be dry. Has anyone got one and is it good?

Have just bought one of these DD122FW-MK2 dehumidifier (sorry that should be a link but it won't work). I ordered it via Amazon. It's very quiet when it's working and can dehumidify quite a large area. I've only just got it and it's just beginning to work so I can't say how good it is yet. Probably not a v helpful comment but I can say that the company it came from sent it v quickly.

Might have a bit more info about how it's going tomorrow - PM me if you want to.

We had our park's 'Dog Walkers' Christmas lunch today :biggrin:

35 of us went to a local restaurant and had a great time. The food was fantastic and the service great too. The restaurant even gave us TWO MAGNUMS of Champagne :biggrin: We've donated one each to FOAL Farm and Greyhounds in Need to raffle off :biggrin:

I forgot to take my camera, but some pics were taken so I'll try to get hold of them :)