UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the girl has got style :biggrin: I was wearing a tutu and tiara the other day and the boys thought I was being very wierd :huh:

:laugh: nothing less than I would expect from you and where are the pics? :rolleyes:

That's Glendolph the red nosed reindog :wink: :D

Poor Glen! :mecry: Please send him to me instantly! :wub: You have my address. :D

Jacqui :GroupHug: Charis must enjoy her birthday celebration. Its her celebration of life after all. Pops would want her to have as much fun as possible :wub:

I have had a fab day so far. Went to the German Market in town, had yummy things to eat and drink, bought some glove/mittens, OH bought me a new bag with elephants on for Christmas :biggrin:. And thank you to the person that posted the Duoboots link as OH has just bought me some boots for Christmas :biggrin:

And Sandra, I love the cards that you sent me. Its almost painful to send them out! :laugh:

Edited by safneo

OK then..........

xmas2008.jpg

ta dahhhhhh!!!! :laugh:

Errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm fab , but I think I agree with an earlier post about poor baby Glen looking like Hannibal Lecter :laugh: Best start having a war with Andrea as to who he gets popped in the post to first :wub:

Edited to add could you please find a little space in the envelope to send Kiera as well I neeeeeeeeeeeed a cuddle :wub:

Edited by Tobleronie

Errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm fab , but I think I agree with an earlier post about poor baby Glen looking like Hannibal Lecter :laugh: Best start having a war with Andrea as to who he gets popped in the post to first :wub:

Edited to add could you please find a little space in the envelope to send Kiera as well I neeeeeeeeeeeed a cuddle :wub:

I'm fair. :D I will have Glen, you can have Keira :laugh:

Following the disparaging comments re Glenibal Lector :dry: here is version two.

xmas2008a.jpg

ps Considering my postal record lately, my dogs are going nowhere :D I will however give them your cuddles!

pps Mindy, if it helps I will not be working between Xmas and New Year :wink:

Now that I like better :wub:

PPSS San - I'm not working either but have an addition to foster over Christmas :wink: and munchkins so won't get much time off sorry :flowers:

RMF: I am in a terrible quandry. Shall I do some more work or curl up on the sofa in front of the fire with hounds on my lap and finish the bottle of red that we opened earlier :rolleyes:

Jacqui, I think Charis should celebrate her birthday, exactly how her Grandad would have wanted her to. Sending massive :GroupHug: to your OH and all the family. Pops sounds like a true man in every sense of the word, and one who will be greatly missed.

Another RMF: I bought the most beautiful pointy dog Christmas cards last year, with photos of princess fairy lurchers with tiaras on. I wish I could remember where I got them from :wacko: