UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

just catching up, you need to ring Fi, even if you reply on a thread, you will be asked to ring, so best bet is to give her a ring :laugh:

I think Ciren phoned this morning and is being emailed a questionnaire unless I remembered wrong :)

Hope Monty is ok :wub:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia, You better get a move on or you will miss your flight! :laugh: Did you recieve the little books I sent you?

:

Yes thank you :flowers: Very helpful :biggrin:

I have done all the ironing but still not packed anything :rolleyes: I am going out for tea with my friend shortly so think it will end up being a very late night when I come in and pack!! :rolleyes: But I can't resist a Chinese banquet :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Monty :wub:

:pinkie:

Bluddy hell, Elaine. I hope Monty shifts that shoe soon :unsure: :GroupHug:

Gorgeous Glen and Tia pics :wub: Love goofy Glen :laugh:

I had a bit of a panic as I tried to leave because FishyFish was whining very loudly :unsure: When I got home he stood up, stretched and smiled so I guess he settled after we'd gone :wub: He finally seems to have twigged that he doesn't have to play all of the time and is snoozing at my feet :wub:

Brilliant pictures - that last one is very funny in a totally scary sort of way :laugh:

Monty's tummy is burbling nicely. I had to nip to the shop (and the chip van :unsure: ) so took him in the car with us so I could keep an eye on him. He burped all the way there and back so now my car smells like a thai takeway :huh: I fully expect to find a sloppy poo in the kitchen tomorrow morning. He's always been a burpy dog, but I could really do without the overwhelming stench of garlicky curry :sick01:. I just hope he chewed the shoe into little enough pieces to pass it easily :( Oh well, at least it's not like I have to go to work and leave him for the next 48 hours.

Nettie, will do :flowers:

mooandboo, kitty is very cute :wub: do you have a name decided yet?

Emma, I will recognise you if you have pudding with you :laugh:

Sarah, who is the fishyone? I missed something else! I need to stop working and have a

refuge

life!

Rufus, was it the pleurisy? Take care of yourself. :GroupHug:

Cheryl, can you not get a loan from work to get your car repaired instead of buying another that might end up needing work?

Alex, good luck with your exam results. :flowers: I hope you had a good chill out this afternoon.

4-4.jpg

:wub: Please tell Glen that he supposed to be a glamour model dog and this shot is not very becoming! :laugh:

I am taking my

boss'

surrogate pointy to the GG show on Sunday :wub: :elefant: My two will stay at home with daddy and watch the F1 :laugh:

What is the GG show?

Twisted Cream Egg Looks disgusting if you ask me (didn't stop me applying to get a free one though!!!!) :laugh:

ZOMG That looks delish!!

Oh before that - here you go:

Dear Stena

Jacky can go home now if she wants.

Yours sincerely, Miz Tan, Head Office

Can you write me one of those for Monday please, you can just address to a$$holes at the cinema :laugh:

Just back from the Drs and I do not have diabetes :jumpy: Blood pressure fine as well. I is a happy bunny.

Excellent news :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Elaine

I'm so glad I have the next two days off I hope I used the productively and squeeze in some rest too. Phoenix's lump is a wart apprantely, I'm not convinced but I do trust my vet, just got to keep an eye on it.

:wub: Please tell Glen that he supposed to be a glamour model dog and this shot is not very becoming! :laugh:

I know, you are all used to seeing his rugged handome gorgussness :rolleyes: , that I thought I should share the REAL Glen with you! :laugh:

Mr Goofy and I are off training, Tia is staying behind 'cos she was limping earlier (she will NOT be happy)

Edited by sanrossscot

mooandboo, kitty is very cute :wub: do you have a name decided yet?

He's called Damien at the moment but Ceri, who doesn't know he's coming yet, announced that our next cat will be named Pumpkin, regardless of colouring - quite fitting really :laugh:

Montygurglytum you've had that shoe long enough now - time to give it to Mummy, there's a good boy :wub: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Gorgeous photos, especially GoofyGlen :wub: :laugh: