UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss sent me home from work at 2.30. Well it would have been impolite to refuse :biggrin: Since then I have been nattering to neighbour next door and stripping bed/putting fresh bedding on. I foresee a twirly night tonight, I luffs fresh sheets :wub:

I don't know what to do with myself now :unsure:

Oh yes fresh sheets everyday is a definatley on the lottery win!!!!

RIP Cheryl's car. :GroupHug:

I've still got 1 hour and 28 mins at work. Although due to the fact we have absolutely no management here this afternoon I think the likelyhood of me staying til 5 is pretty slim....think 4.30 is a reasonable compromise!! :biggrin:

Oh yes fresh sheets everyday is a definatley on the lottery win!!!!

RIP Cheryl's car. :GroupHug:

I've still got 1 hour and 28 mins at work. Although due to the fact we have absolutely no management here this afternoon I think the likelyhood of me staying til 5 is pretty slim....think 4.30 is a reasonable compromise!! :biggrin:

Oh before that - here you go:

Dear Stena

Jacky can go home now if she wants.

Yours sincerely, Miz Tan, Head Office

Edited to say I've just applied for a twisted creme egg too. The date of birth year list goes back to 1900, I was tempted to say I'm 108 years old and I haven't got any teeth but I'd still like to suck on an egg :laugh:

I was tempted to do the same with the birth year 2008 :laugh:

Wish me luck - I am about to go post my auction stuff and will be leaving FishyFish and Flora here :unsure: FishyFish prefers to be crated so I have just reorganised the whole of my downstairs to fit the mahoosive crate in for him :rolleyes:

Sorry about the car, Cheryl :flowers:

If you make a will and it's kept on record by solicitors do they charge you a yearly fee until the worst happens? My sister has just taken out a will with a company. Don't believe they are solicitors. They are keeping it in storage for her and she pays them £19.00 odd a year until it's her time. The charge will never go up. Is this a good deal or is it a bit odd? She's in her 50's. She says it's a good deal she's got cos solicitors charge about £500 plus a yearly fee for keeping hold of the documents. This is what the man at the company she has dealt with has said to her.

If you make a will and it's kept on record by solicitors do they charge you a yearly fee until the worst happens? My sister has just taken out a will with a company. Don't believe they are solicitors. They are keeping it in storage for her and she pays them £19.00 odd a year until it's her time. The charge will never go up. Is this a good deal or is it a bit odd? She's in her 50's. She says it's a good deal she's got cos solicitors charge about £500 plus a yearly fee for keeping hold of the documents. This is what the man at the company she has dealt with has said to her.

My solicitors have never charged me for keeping my will and a few other documents but the fact that some firms would does not surprise me. Money grabbing so-and-so's.

When we made a will we were offered a charge to change any details on it or a one off fee which meant we could change it as many times as we wanted. We paid the fee because you need to change it everytime you move house and considering how many times we might move between the time we took it out and hopefully old age it worked out cheaper to just pay the one fee. They didn't charge us a yearly fee to store it though.

Oh before that - here you go:

Dear Stena

Jacky can go home now if she wants.

Yours sincerely, Miz Tan, Head Office

Fank you I will put that on the office door so no one will wander where I am...although at this moment in time I think I'm the only person in the whole building anyway!!!! It's abit creepy actually!!! :unsure:

I've got fresh sheets too for tonight Alex. I haven't forgotten that when I win the lottery I am going to arrange for you to have fresh sheets everyday :laugh:

Ooo yes please (but they must be 100% cotton and they must be ironed) :flowers:

My solicitor charged me a one off fee of £80 to make my will and nothing for storing it at all. There is a charge of £40 or so whenever I change it :flowers: Methinks someone is trying to bullshit make some money out of your sister :angry:

dreams didnt want to make a deal but a little shop did. Im getting an antique pine bed tomorrow :partytime:

Ive just got to empty my bedroom ready for tomorrow morning, and still im sat here lol

im going, im going .... in a minute :rolleyes:

dreams didnt want to make a deal but a little shop did. Im getting an antique pine bed tomorrow :partytime:

Ive just got to empty my bedroom ready for tomorrow morning, and still im sat here lol

im going, im going .... in a minute :rolleyes:

Oh bet that's nicer than a dreams bed anyway, well done for trying...I'm a complete wimp and never try and haggle even though I know it works!! :rolleyes: