UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, is it just me, that when you said you had thrush, you was going to say you do or was going to try the dogs tongue :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :sick01:

scarily you werent the only one. i am off home now c u all after the weekend i spect.

Julia - thank you so very much for posting that poem. It almost broke my heart but was exactly what I needed :liebe94:

There are some very special people on this forum. Something lovely happened to me today. I won't say any more incase the person gets embarrassed. I am very lucky to "know" some wonderful people.

I would agree wholeheartedly :flowers:

Phebe - I'm glad that your mum got there safely, I hope the rats and flu depart with haste and need to give you a :GroupHug:

he looks like he would like living with chickens and i think his needs should come first

Thank you Jac :flowers:

Di - I'm so glad that the collie boy landed safely, and he is a handsome devil isn't he? :wub:

Billy - I am so sorry to read about the job situation. They certainly took the coward's way out - what ever happened to a bit of honesty? :GroupHug:

Lizzie - I'm really pleased for your son's news :biggrin:

Chasta - gorgeous shoes, but I couldn't get the dress link to work :unsure:

:GroupHug: for Kelly Peachy. Hope you're feeling better (and more patient!) now :flowers:

It would of been my Naine's 87th birthday today, can't stop thinking of her. Mum told me yesterday she went and put flowers on her grave and got the giggles cos she found herself chatting away to her mum and dad and said she thinks in 10 years she'll be taking a picnic and being a mad old woman talking to graves!!!

I know you've gone now, Jacky but have a :GroupHug: for you and your mum.

With the day that Mollydog has had, I can think of nothing better than taking to bed :laugh:

I used live yoghurt for thrush and stood up too quickly. Went off to get cloth to wipe up spillage and came back to find Boo [my old cat] eating it.

When you said that you had a gross fact to share, I was going to say if it's so gross that you were nervous about sharing then I'd rather not know but the above fact is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than the athlete's foot story :sick01:

Poor dog probably has athletes tounge now

:biglaugh:

Bobby.jpg

What a very handsome boy :wub:

For thrush just go buy a Diflucan pill or better yet a generic chemists own brand since Diflucan is about £12 for 1 pill and the generic one is about £3 - I had thrush for years (not exaggerating) Dr kept insisting on giving me canestan and I kept telling him it made things worse but he was insistant that you can't be allergic to canestan - well umm seems I am :rolleyes: I heard about diflucan one day, went straight to the chemist and bought one and 3 days later I was thrush free for the first time in years.

Now if I ever get any hint that I might have it again I just pop the pill and bingo it's gone.

its great, if I am feeling fed up and stressed I just need to catch up on a day of listings here and you can guarantee I will be laughing by the end of it

Michelle: when I had that, I had to go to doctors for something because over the counter medication didn't help me

even tried natural yoghurt, but couldn't cope with the mess and the relief wasn't long enough

I really need to go to Tesco but so can't be arsed

Gee thanks for quoting my post over and over folks just incase anyone missed my embarrassment. :laugh: I'll have a go with the probiotic stuff and tablets. Thanks. I knew you would help. :flowers:

Michelle the natural live yoghurt works brilliantly - use a syringe and squirt some up your chuff just before bedtime (wear some knickers and panty liner of course). It will be gone in a few days :flowers:

RMF: On the upside I am not in work until Friday :biggrin: On the downside I have five days of studying followed by an exam :angry:

ive been knee deep in paperwork for the last 2 hours and just came back to refuge to catch up. I can honestly say this place is theraputic for stress because ive sat here snorting at the stuff we all post... where else can you get advice about squirting yogurt up your chuff and it be meant in all seriousness and not on a site for fetishes and strange uses for a floooo. :laugh:

Michelle the natural live yoghurt works brilliantly - use a syringe and squirt some up your chuff just before bedtime (wear some knickers and panty liner of course). It will be gone in a few days :flowers:

If you have an OH he'll have to dip his wick in it though or he'll just keep reinfecting you :rolleyes: