UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sam, I was asking after you recently as we'd not seen you for a while. Is all ok? How are the dogs? Have you seen the auction :biggrin: :flowers:

as Mark was here for the week I only went to the internet cafe once

dogs on the whole are fine but I do have a problem with some wild dogs at the Temple which are stopping anyone else feeding the others as they are very very very aggresive, I am working on a plan B at the moment

loads of exciting news from Dogstar which I will update on when we get home and I am not off my face with jet lag

I have had a quick peek at the auction and made a few bids, may try and sneak a few more in before it ends

RMF: I am bored.

I am so jealous - I wish I had time to be bored. I'm too busy :rolleyes:

One of the Bengal cats (Baloo) was returned tonight; I'm still trying to settle in Rusty, the very stressy collie and we've got a manic JRT holiday dog who is busy, busy, busy :rolleyes: I'm exhausted :laugh: :laugh:

I've eaten 2 biscuits all day - I'm starving :(

as Mark was here for the week I only went to the internet cafe once

dogs on the whole are fine but I do have a problem with some wild dogs at the Temple which are stopping anyone else feeding the others as they are very very very aggresive, I am working on a plan B at the moment

loads of exciting news from Dogstar which I will update on when we get home and I am not off my face with jet lag

I have had a quick peek at the auction and made a few bids, may try and sneak a few more in before it ends

Sorry Sam, I meant other Sam - Jemimap :flowers: I knew where you were :biggrin: and was hoping for a full Dogstar update when you got back, so look forward to it :flowers:

I have been utterly hysterical laughing, tears running down my face and dripping down my T shirt - all because Nick bought an Xbox 360 and I decided to have a little go while he was out - only to find a car racing game which is so fast I haven't a fliiping hope of driving properly BUTTTTTTTTTTT when you crash into something the car goes "oooof" or "owwww" or "watch it!!!!" :laugh: :laugh: I even made it scream when I missed the bridge over the canyon and drove off the edge :bigdrve: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I had forgotten how much fun these things are so have treated myself to a crash bandicoot game which will no doubt cause utter mayhem and hilarity when I get going.