May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all , its the early hours of Saturday morning and we are at the airlport

what a flipping shame our plane is not :wacko:

flight is delayed and by the time we board we will have been awake for nearly 24 hours , I don't think I am going to have any problems sleeping on this flight

we should be home early afternoon saturday UK time

hello all , its the early hours of Saturday morning and we are at the airlport

what a flipping shame our plane is not :wacko:

flight is delayed and by the time we board we will have been awake for nearly 24 hours , I don't think I am going to have any problems sleeping on this flight

we should be home early afternoon saturday UK time

Hope the plane arrives soon Sam and Mark and you can both get some sleep :unsure:

Safe trip home and look forward to hearing all the news :biggrin:

You did a great job with that little dog, Amy :flowers:

Sam, wishing you both a good journey home (and sleep) :flowers:

Blimey, I know I'm menstrual today. So far I've cried at Corrie and now Eastenders :rolleyes: Roll on the next Corrie :unsure: :mecry: OH has popped out to see his brother so he'll wonder what on earth has happened when he gets back, poor chap!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they have rough tongues, it would hurt!

Michelle, it might be that the thrush is higher up arund your cervix in which case Canestan, even pessaries won't help. You can get tablets from the GP that should clear it up once and for all. Or try mooninboobies suggestion :flowers:

Have you used live yoghurt? syringe it up yer flue but make sure you lie on your back for a whil otherwise it drips out again when you stand up :laugh:

which reminds me of another gross fact.

I used live yoghurt for thrush and stood up too quickly. Went off to get cloth to wipe up spillage and came back to find Boo [my old cat] eating it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what, into the yoghurt, the same yoghurt? I suppose it could be a new game ..... need rubber sheets though .....

I know, and you musn't let him persuade you to lick it off because thrush in the mouth is not good - seriously.

There endeth todays lecture

Mwahahaaaaaaa this entire series of postings has been hilarious :biglaugh:

I have a thing between my little toe and toe beside it kind of white thick skin with a tear in it a while does that sound likes athletes foot and if so how could I have gotten it?

I have had the most godawful day in work the s*** never stopped hitting the fan, and it was all big s*** too.

I feel completely relaxed now after reading all of that.

ETA: OH has checked my foot and confirmed that I do indeed have athletes foot.

He advises that this is due to my not drying between my toes is this correct?

Edited by nouggatti

I have a thing between my little toe and toe beside it kind of white thick skin with a tear in it a while does that sound likes athletes foot and if so how could I have gotten it?

Yep, not drying between your toes properly after bathing/showering or you might have picked it up from a gym - not sure about that though :unsure:

Yep, not drying between your toes properly after bathing/showering or you might have picked it up from a gym - not sure about that though :unsure:

Its the drying thing, I'm going to try some neem oil on it to see if it goes, I do enjoy pulling all the loose bits of skin off tho.

I'm now :biglaugh: :biglaugh: at the thoughts of me in a gym :biglaugh:

Edited by nouggatti

just as I finished that last post all of the power went out here and the entire airport was plunged into darkness for a few inutes , I really hope that air traffic control has a back up generator :laugh:

there is a storm here which is most likely what caused it, I am used to the power going off loads at MEF when it rains but I did think an international airport would have a slighty more rubust connection

I hope the storm does not delay us further, when I went to the loo about an hour ago I nearly feel asleep in there :blush02:

on the bright side I know I am going to have a great sleep on the plane