UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

If you have an OH he'll have to dip his wick in it though or he'll just keep reinfecting you

*snooort*

I've not kept up with RMF and from thee above posts I'm guessing that's a good thing :laugh:

Got a day off work so I've been catching up on a few drawings today, work is really getting in the way of my hobbies these days :(

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all

Louie rolled in something stinky so have had to give him a bath. He does a wonderful woe is me look when hes standing in it.

Steph did you get my email about the drawing I won on TRPD auction. Just want to check it hasnt disappeared into cyber space. Am in no rush to have it though, thanks :flowers:

Steph did you get my email about the drawing I won on TRPD auction. Just want to check it hasnt disappeared into cyber space. Am in no rush to have it though, thanks :flowers:

I did and am working on Louie at the moment :flowers: he is nearly finished, will be emailing in the next day or so hopefully :happy:

I didn't think you were supposed to have a spot of the other if you had thrush. Don't you just keep re-infecting each other?

Yes which is why I've posted the advice above - both of you have to be treated as men often have thrush with no symptoms so try to avoid treatment - typically :rolleyes:

This thread gets more and more bizarre as it progresses :wacko:

I have uploaded my photos from college and thought i would show you guys the extreme makeover I had to do on a Bichon who had a tightly matted coat.

OdieBichon14-05-08002.jpg

OdieBichon14-05-08004.jpg

Please excuse me being in the pic but we have to be present for the after shots :rolleyes: