UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning :wavey:

I'm feeling very pleased this morning - last night I ran for 30 minutes, which is a big improvement from a month ago when I could only run for a minute before walking for two and then running again for another minute etc.

Sorry to see bad news from fugees though :GroupHug:

Edited by Rileyroo

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This boy is still looking for a home and we have a huge big dog sized hole in our home :unsure:

Maxgsdb.jpg

Would it be disloyal to my fat collie to go and meet him? :unsure:

I think it would be a lovely testament to him. :GroupHug:

Morning all..

Peachy I'm with you today!!!! Ready to rip someone's head off!!

It would of been my Naine's 87th birthday today, can't stop thinking of her. :mecry: Mum told me yesterday she went and put flowers on her grave and got the giggles cos she found herself chatting away to her mum and dad and said she thinks in 10 years she'll be taking a picnic and being a mad old woman talking to graves!!! :laugh: :wub:

I have a really Random Gross Fact but for once I'm too embarrassed to share. :rolleyes:

I have taken pics of orangeness only it doesn't look too bad on photos. Maybe if I tape pics of my legs to my legs no-one will be any the wiser :unsure:

back in the library again so ello all.

:GroupHug: for everyone cause i just read back 20 pages and i can't remember everyone specifically.

i am getting very envious of my new neighbour. she has a lovely black lab pup (apparently his Mum won at crufts this year) i want to offer advice and suggestions but she has had 5 labs altogether and i have never owned a dog. i can see the little sod becoming a real pain but i don't know how to be subtle. blunt as a blunt thing me normally.

he is lovely tho. and damn i want a poopie soo much!!! would make everything perfect. apart from that the house is going well. should be doing the final move this weekend then the flat from hell is gone!

i am getting very envious of my new neighbour. she has a lovely black lab pup (apparently his Mum won at crufts this year) i want to offer advice and suggestions but she has had 5 labs altogether and i have never owned a dog. i can see the little sod becoming a real pain but i don't know how to be subtle. blunt as a blunt thing me normally.

he is lovely tho. and damn i want a poopie soo much!!! would make everything perfect. apart from that the house is going well. should be doing the final move this weekend then the flat from hell is gone!

Hi :flowers:

What do you think she is doing wrong that you feel she needs advice? Lab pups can be extremely hard work (though Minnie is mostly an angel :wub: ) and I know lots of people new to labs find this, but if she's had five she knew what she was letting herself in for hopefully :unsure:

I know nouggatti, it's the flip side of working for an agency, that's why I wasn't at all happy when I heard from the company - NOT the agency! - during the interview that I wasn't going to work for them. Took the risk and there you go. I know that it's all perfectly legal, but I do think that for a job that was going to be long term this has been handled very badly.

Unfortunately my old customers who offered me a job are all based in Holland, and I'm sure as hell not going to emigrate back!

Oh well, back to the grind stone of working at getting a job then I guess :rolleyes:

Oh Billy :GroupHug:

I am a firm believer in 'things happen cause there meant to happen'. You will find something, and it will be right for you and right for at this particularly time. :flowers:

Hi :flowers:

What do you think she is doing wrong that you feel she needs advice? Lab pups can be extremely hard work (though Minnie is mostly an angel :wub: ) and I know lots of people new to labs find this, but if she's had five she knew what she was letting herself in for hopefully :unsure:

he is biting everyone, well mouthing hard he made some guy bleed when i was there once. chewing everything he can get his teeth on and she doesnt seem to know much about training him. he ignores her totally and offlead in the garden when called he ran to me not her :unsure:

she says she can't wait to start puppy training classes next week but i wonder why she isnt starting at home. if she had dogs before surely she should know that. thing is being such a newbie maybe i am seeing things wrong.

Mollydog has not had a good morning. First she had the runs at 4:30 am, and even though it was pouring she had to go out in the garden for ages and got very wet.

Then she had the runs again on our walk, and kept looking at her bottom with a funny face, in the manner of a dog saying "why is it still pooing? Make it stop!'

Then she put her head in the wrong place to do some Important Sniffing, and Az wee'd all over her face.

Then I made her stand in the river while I washed her head in a humiliating manner.

Then when we came home an Evil Bungle Cat fell off the stairs and almost hit her.

She has now gone back to bed in a very decided manner.