UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get truely pizzled, but I've now had five texts in the last twenty minutes about alarms going off in work (I am the contact point for alarms relating to server and comms rooms)

My pizzledness is temporarily on hold, and I'll be off to bed before I am pizzled.

The one really really really bright spark today in my otherwise blacker than black day was that the boss described my handling and resolving an issue as excellent. (relevant as my boss is slow to praise :) )

Not forgetting that getting home was the major accomplishment :biggrin:

Edited by nouggatti

Id take my cows on holiday if I could. They legged it today and then ran round the far field throwing thier heels up.

Lesley your cows wander round the house. It'd be no surprise at all to hear of you taking them to Skegness for the week :flowers:

Is it safe to come in yet? :unsure:

Yes tis now if you are male.

However your OH if female, may be asking you to dip your wick in yoghurt and wear a codpiece to reduce dripping, and no it's not a weird sex game :)

Thanks Michelle, I've used Neem to treat ringworm and it's supposed to be good for athletes foot so I'll try it till Sunday then get some daktarin, which did nothing for the ringworm. :flowers:

If it twas me you were taking the pizz of (think it was jacqui) I've missed it, my brain has absented itself.