May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, 2 things, they are clean, sorry :sleep:

sooo amy, you arnt abby then? :unsure:

is there a superkettle in the auction I cant see please?

ta very muchly :flowers:

There is both an Amy and an Abby. I am Abby. I am really called Abby and Abby is my avatar. Amy is, I think, really called Amy, but is not Amy on here. She shaves dogs. I don't shave dogs. Its more massacring when I get the grooming box out. Also she has a rabbit, which would make me sneeze. So I don't have one.

:biggrin:

I am skiving and need to go do some work :rolleyes:

See you tommorow :flowers:

Looking forward to meeting you, Ray says he's a "little" nervous of cows, but I've told him yours are friendly :biggrin:

Your'e taking the cat on holiday? How fab. Mine would hate travelling.

As well as Foona Banana being lumpy, I think Digby is going senile :mecry:

We've taken a cat on hols for quite a few years now, Norton hasn't been before, but our now bridge girls have covered the British Isles, Tabitha especially has been from Wick to Lands End, Eire, in a hotel X2 and even on a narrow boat :biggrin: .

:GroupHug: Digby

:GroupHug: melpie

:GroupHug: thrush like people

safe flight home Sam :flowers:

RMF of the Davis kind

Hall, stairs and landing now re decorated.

Number one son has been poorly while on holiday with hubs, i threatened to get the next flight out and oddly enough, hubs reports number one is now much better.

I want another Glowster mod meeting, life here is just too sober without them.

So Abby is really Amy then :wacko:

There is both an Amy and an Abby. I am Abby. I am really called Abby and Abby is my avatar. Amy is, I think, really called Amy, but is not Amy on here. She shaves dogs. I don't shave dogs. Its more massacring when I get the grooming box out. Also she has a rabbit, which would make me sneeze. So I don't have one.

:biggrin:

I am skiving and need to go do some work :rolleyes:

Would you be talking about me :biggrin:

Wickywoo is also Amy although Im not sure Ive spelt her username correct :rolleyes:

Edited by lil_angel

Evening all :flowers:

Still have a bug hanging around, but it seems to be a cold rather than flu, touch wood.

It has rained steadily all day.

Like the before and after, Amy.

I have just eaten some yogurt, but very nearly didn't after reading a few posts :wacko:

Abby's real name is Abby. There are a couple of Amy's in here. Lil_angel with Louie and bunny real name is Amy.

Oh bet that was pleasant Phebe. I'm not sure I'll ever eat yoghurt again. Just as well I don't like natural or strawberry flavour. Hope you get over your bug quickly. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean