UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Grace you jet setter. You can just about see that little face right in the back. :laugh:

:ohno02: :laugh: :wub:

Cindy

Grace is going away for a long weekend in May and has her ticket and camping booked for the Wag and Bone show in August as well:biggrin:

She keeps asking for sunglasses and matching luggage :unsure: but I'm trying to teach her to pack light.

Ali

• 2 weeks later...

Oh nooooooo poor Jake, :mecry: we helped with his transport and he was a lovely chap who'd been having such a bad time. :(

Thankfully he ended up with a lovely home for his remaining time, and thanks to Sarah for looking after him until he did. :wub:

Run free little man :GroupHug:

We're off for our first caravan-with-dogs holiday soon as well - we won a week in the Little Dumpledale caravan on the last Refuge Auction :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fee - how soon is soon? We will be there in the barn conversion from April 22nd, so maybe we will overlap???? Friends have been there and highly recommend it as being EXTREMELY dog friendly - just as well as there will be 3 humans, 2 terriers and 5 greyhounds!!!!

whoops, make that 21st or I'll miss a day of my hols!!

Fee - how soon is soon? We will be there in the barn conversion from April 22nd, so maybe we will overlap???? Friends have been there and highly recommend it as being EXTREMELY dog friendly - just as well as there will be 3 humans, 2 terriers and 5 greyhounds!!!!

whoops, make that 21st or I'll miss a day of my hols!!

We're off at the weekend, so no overlap, I'm afraid. It would have been lovely to see you again (we did meet briefly once, but it was at the Wag & Bone show with lots of people around so you probably won't remember :D ).

I'll post lots of pictures when we get back so you can see what's in store.

You may have already seen them, but there are a couple of threads elsewhere on the forum from people who have been recently, with recommendations for walks and beaches, and important things like dog-friendly pubs in the area :biggrin: