UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Debs, I am now looking into sorting my fence out, with trellis at the top, so I hope I can join the foster club sometime soon! Its what I really want to do, so Im damn well gonna sort my fence out! lol

Good on you jax39, you will find fostering so rewarding, expect a few ups and downs and you will not be disappointed lol! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone!! Im just waiting for some decent weather to get started! Apparently I also need to dig round the entire garden and put some chicken wire, or similar, down, to keep in the ones that like to dig! So I have a big job on my hands, that wont be ready anytime soon. :wacko: Also got to get my little one spayed, thats gonna eat into the bank account, so dont anyone be holding their breath!

Grace(the artist formerly known as Alice) has just had her first weekend away in a caravan. And she loved it. It was mine too and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it too.

All the dogs were soooo well behaved, I almost didn't recognise them.

I kept forgetting to take the camera on our walks but I did take a couple in the caravan although they both look very similar so I'll just post one.

12-0857493354T.jpg

You have to look carefully to see all 4 dogs.

And this Grace all tuckered out when we got back yesterday.

12-1012257502T.jpg

Alison

Did you take lots of covers/throws etc for covering seats and beds? Were off on our first caravan break with dogs in a couple of weeks. Lovely pics, glad you all enjoyed it.

We covered everything in sight but they didn't really get that muddy. We had lovely weather which helped too.

The site we went to was very dog friendly and although it was only a small place there were over 20 dogs on site and very little barking.

Ali

We're off for our first caravan-with-dogs holiday soon as well - we won a week in the Little Dumpledale caravan on the last Refuge Auction :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't wait, we didn't manage a family holiday at all last year as poor old Callie was too frail to take away and I wasn't happy to leave her with anyone else - she was deaf and nearly blind and would have been very upset and bewildered by any change.

I was planning to take LOADS of covers and blankets to cover everything, my dogs are mud magnets at the best of times.

Grace(the artist formerly known as Alice) has just had her first weekend away in a caravan. And she loved it. It was mine too and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it too.

All the dogs were soooo well behaved, I almost didn't recognise them.

I kept forgetting to take the camera on our walks but I did take a couple in the caravan although they both look very similar so I'll just post one.

12-0857493354T.jpg

You have to look carefully to see all 4 dogs.

And this Grace all tuckered out when we got back yesterday.

12-1012257502T.jpg

Alison

:wub: Grace you jet setter. You can just about see that little face right in the back. :laugh:

Just thought I would post a random photo of Lucky which I taken today at the park. :)

2005_041731dec060067.jpg

:ohno02: :laugh: :wub:

RMF: You take one ill staffy with a buster collar, you take a dog flap that is not wide enough to go through with the buster collar, you take a hubby who leaves the house for 30 minutes and checked and saw said staffy sitting on the sofa when leaving. You take a hubby that comes home to find said staffy sitting outside the back door howling because he can't fit through said dog flap. :huh: :huh:

Add all this up: We have a hodini staffy called Snatch and a very demolished dog flap :rolleyes: :laugh:

Cindy