UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no oldies rmf as I have been away so long now. :mecry: But 2 days and counting and hopefully that is me done here in Belgium :biggrin:

So my RMF would be - I will nag all our foster peeps very soon to say hello and get updates :D

Cindy

Sent Holly updated pics and full write for the oc up to Liz on Weds, bet you will be glad to get home to Staffy snogs :wub:

Been called into School to help out this afternoon, must remember to open the vertical blinds so Holly can watch out the window without weaving herself in them and pulling strips down ..again :rolleyes:

Sent Holly updated pics and full write for the oc up to Liz on Weds, bet you will be glad to get home to Staffy snogs :wub:

Been called into School to help out this afternoon, must remember to open the vertical blinds so Holly can watch out the window without weaving herself in them and pulling strips down ..again :rolleyes:

:laugh: Are you guys coming to the Marlborugh Downs walk on sunday? Would be great to see you again.

RMF (nonOC): 2hrs 15 minutes to go and I start my 7 hr drive home :laugh:

RMF OC: Ruby is booked in for her dental and removal of a growing lump for the 10th Feb. Why do I get all the staffies that insist on growing lumps? :wacko:

Cindy

RMF OC: Ruby is booked in for her dental and removal of a growing lump for the 10th Feb. Why do I get all the staffies that insist on growing lumps? :wacko:

Cindy

aw Ruby :wub: good luck for her op. You don't have the monopoly on lumpy staffs :laugh: - Stanley had three removed yesterday. He's still zonked now, it's sooo peaceful!

JACKYSIAN fostered a jack russell/yorkie type thing that we called Rats as he came off the ferry from Ireland and had no name.

I fell for him but, as I was living with my parents they said no to another dog so off he went to Norfolk, was re-named Alfie and is happy as larry.

This is GOOD.

However, when the photos I had taken of him arrived both parents said if they had know what he looked like I could have brought him home. How annoying is that?

Mind you I did not tell them that he cocked his leg in the house and did the wild thing with any thing that stood still for longer than 2 seconds :wub:

I saw an update on the other oldies thread which was lovely. I am so glad he is happy but, I still think what if................

Guest madeinwood

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the homecheck for Paddy's potential forever home happens this weekend, so I might be losing my precious boy soon.

On another note - is it me, or is this forum a lot slower to access? I've got broadband on an old laptop and as soon as I access this forum, everything slows down. It can take minutes to move from page to page!

That's weird: it isn't like that for me: this is one of the quickest forums I use.

What web browser are you using? It sounds as though it might be trying to load something that isn't there or having hiccups on a script or somethign...?

Oh, and good luck Paddy!

Edited by cycas