UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the homecheck for Paddy's potential forever home happens this weekend, so I might be losing my precious boy soon.

Fingers crossed for the scrumptious Paddy :wub: although you'll miss him obviously :crying_anim:

As from tomorrow morning I shall be having one of my ol' foster dogs staying here for a week on holiday! Does anyone remember my fav lad "Johnson" with the big white bootees?

How could we forget the gorgeous Johnson :wub: especially as I have him on my fridge (in magnet form of course :laugh: )

Full of cold and feeling sorry for myself today :(

On the plus side Holly (oldie foster) and my lot have been keeping me snuggled up and warm :wub:

:flowers: Hope you're feeling better soon - this cold bug seems to be sweeping the nation at the moment - everyone I speak to seems to have got it or had it - Roll on springtime!

Edited to say that after 1 year and 4 months, I am finally nearing the end of knitting my Oldies "I need a home" coat! I'm not the greatest knitter in the world (you dont say :D ) and will post pics of Oscar modelling when its complete. Just need to stitch on the velcro to the tummy belt!! (give me another month or so and I should be there :blush02: )

Edited by oscarsmum

RMF

Sham actually initiated play with Ruby up the wood yesterday for the first time :ohmy: (Ruby was having a roll over at the time and just got up and went wandering). :rolleyes:

RMF

Rosie then tried to play with Sham but she wasn't having any of it. :biggrin:

And it's freezing here too :wacko:

I had a card this morning to say there was an undelivered parcel being held at the Post Office. Just looked at it properly and seen that they have written the addressee as 'The Old Ladies Club' :laugh:

I hope they aren't assuming I'm a member :angry:

I had a card this morning to say there was an undelivered parcel being held at the Post Office. Just looked at it properly and seen that they have written the addressee as 'The Old Ladies Club' :laugh:

I hope they aren't assuming I'm a member :angry:

Well we are a sort of ladies club aren't we, with the token bloke (sorry john) :laugh: :laugh:

I need to share a sequence of events that Tricks just performed:

1 Jumped on the sofa in the kitchen

2 Poddled around a bit

3 Lay down

4 Stretched out

5 Turned onto his back, exposing his fat tum, legs stretched in the air

6 Wriggled around a bit on his back whilst making groany noises :laugh:

7 Still on his back, shuffled towards the edge of the sofa so that his head was hanging down towards the floor :wacko:

8 Threw himself off, still upside down, and landed on the floor - still upside down :ohmy:

9 Wriggled a bit more on his back :huh:

10 Leapt to his feet with a big grin on his face :wacko:

It must have hurt when he landed because it's a stone floor... But he seemed to think it was a great game. Is this normal behaviour for bull terrier types? :unsure: