UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure he's not "well built" rather than fat? He looks a happy old lad either way. Hope you'll enjoy many more birthdays together.

He is "well built", Ian, he is actually the largest collie I've ever seen, but was rather fat and hairy when we first got him :rolleyes: We started calling him "fat collie" at the time as we started calling him Bear (he was originally Toby) and he answers to it just as much now :wub:

Thank you all very much for his birthday wishes - he had a lovely day being spoiled rotten, just as he deserves :biggrin:

Edited by muckyhen

• 2 weeks later...
I had someone stop me on the High Street this morning and ask if I was "the old dog lady" :huh:

I can't help wondering how many other people in the world would have answered "Yes" to this question :unsure: :laugh:

I suppose it's marginally better than being called "the old bag lady" :unsure: :wacko:

:laugh:

• 1 month later...

OMG that would be exciting! I had to borrow one when I first took Lenny to the vet (I cannot lift 34 kilos of squirming lab) but fortunately he will now put his feet up on the ledge of my Disco and I can boot him up (as I have to do with the bassets needless to say).

Greetings from Colorado!

• 2 weeks later...
I had someone stop me on the High Street this morning and ask if I was "the old dog lady" :huh:

I can't help wondering how many other people in the world would have answered "Yes" to this question :unsure: :laugh:

I have been asked a few times now if i'm a dog walker as people keep seeing me with different dogs, when I explained to one lady its because they are foster dogs she said 'oh, you don't look the type to be a dog walker anyway!' ha ah what exactly do they look like then?! :biggrin: