UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

Hope it's ok to start one of these! I'd like to say things occasionally which don't really necessitate the opening of a whole new thread.

Went to see Plug my ex foster in his new home yesterday, he obviously recognised me, made a terrific fuss of me. He's landed on his feet in a lovely home with an elderly lady who adores him already. He's lost another kilo, he lost about that amount with me - only one more kilo to go!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just split up my two cats who were having such a bad fight that they fell down a building trench in the garden and still stayed locked together fighting and swearing. Honey the dog came running out and helped. :biggrin: They're litter brothers but there's not a lot of brotherly love between them but they only have the occasional fall out. This was a real set to. Trouble is Sam stole a mouse that Baggins had caught. Luckily, neither seem to have any injuries except to their prides.

Tricks is fine, thanks. He settled very well last night - I think he's picked his favourite bed now.

The only slight issue we have is with Princess Gemma who keeps picking on him when he bumps into her or treads on her. I know she looks like butter wouldn't melt, but she can be a proper little madam when she puts her mind to it.

Roxy and Murphy are fine with him. They sometimes have a grumble at him if he bumps into them, but they are generally far more tolerant than Gemma.

It doesn't seem to bother Tricks that they are grumbling at him a lot of the time, he just sort of rebounds and trundles off in the opposite direction, bless him. He just seems happy to be in a home. And he loves treats. He nearly wagged his little tail off when Paul gave him some cheese yesterday.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It doesn't seem to bother Tricks that they are grumbling at him a lot of the time, he just sort of rebounds and trundles off in the opposite direction, bless him. He just seems happy to be in a home. And he loves treats. He nearly wagged his little tail off when Paul gave him some cheese yesterday.

Oh bless him, that's made me all :mecry: :mecry:

The only slight issue we have is with Princess Gemma who keeps picking on him when he bumps into her or treads on her. I know she looks like butter wouldn't melt, but she can be a proper little madam when she puts her mind to it.

Tell her that Auntie Jackie will be round to have a word if she isn't careful.

Bless him :wub: :wub:

An Oldie RMF from Emma :

i yam luvvin mi noo ome :) I av bin ere a yere an thay ar nyce :biggrin: thay giv me fooood and av started too cawl me theyre buwl elefant :unsure: downt now wy tho :unsure: I lykes my nooo ome and mi stepp bruvver, stitch :wub: coz iym olde an nott fasst wen we r runin, eeee showz mee wher the ball izz :wub:

fank u, oldeez clubb for givvin meee mi nooo ome :flowers:

Luvs

Emma, Chesapeake Bay Retriever (oo liks swimmin, but ownas fink its two cold :rolleyes: ) :laugh:

Tricks is fine, thanks. He settled very well last night - I think he's picked his favourite bed now.

Roxy and Murphy are fine with him. They sometimes have a grumble at him if he bumps into them, but they are generally far more tolerant than Gemma.

I am now feeling like :wub: and like :mecry: and will now go to bed feeling very :biggrin: if a bit :wacko: from dealing with our latest addition.