UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have hurt when he landed because it's a stone floor... But he seemed to think it was a great game. Is this normal behaviour for bull terrier types? :unsure:

:laugh: @ Tricks. Yes, Jo that's "normal" - welcome to the weird and wonderful world of bullies

Edited by eve

My horrible dogs are giving poor Alice the cold shoulder treatment at the moment :angry: but Sef did sit next to her on the sofa today so things are looking up.

Alice seems a lot less confused today and showed me how to 'kill' a stuffed bunny without so much as leaving a mark on it.

She has got to be one of the gentlest dogs I've ever met. My cats love her :biggrin:

Ali

My horrible dogs are giving poor Alice the cold shoulder treatment at the moment :angry: but Sef did sit next to her on the sofa today so things are looking up.

Alice seems a lot less confused today and showed me how to 'kill' a stuffed bunny without so much as leaving a mark on it.

She has got to be one of the gentlest dogs I've ever met. My cats love her :biggrin:

Ali

Awww bless. Maybe she could teach my two? :rolleyes:

I think we need more pictures :biggrin:

This morning received new dog tags (that come with my microchp registration) and the envelope was addressed to:

Family Pet Weir

33 etc etc

which I thought was really sweet!

Reminded me of our Dog's Trust sponsorship that we thought would be fun to take out in our dog's name (just so he could receive post addressed to 'Master Alfie Weir' - we're easily amused!) which was all well and good until we ticked the Gift Aid box on the donation form, and they came back to us saying they couldn't find anyone of that name on the tax records....

Musky is moulting. I've just spent the last 45 minutes grooming him and have a large carrier bag full of hair - and that's only half of him, he's totally flaked after a run in the fields and I can't persuade him to turn over so I can do the other side :rolleyes:

Shame there isn't something you can do with dog hair :unsure:

Half a carrier bag? :wacko: Better you then me :biggrin:

RMF1: Ruby is getting her stitches out tomorrow. I bet I will have a drama queen act for at least half a day because of the vet trip :rolleyes:

RMF2: Snatch's eye isn't right. He has blood shot eye as if he was 3 weeks on a bender, it is a little puffy and it just doesn't look right, so he will join us tomorrow at the vets. So, that will be 2 drama queens then.

Oh, good luck to Snatch & Ruby at the vets.

I also have a drama queen here today: I think Mollydog must have had a crash yesterday. I didn't see her do it but perhaps it happened when she was looning about and I stopped to pick up a poo. She is very stiff and keeps screaming whenever she has to stand up, so thinking she has maybe pulled a muscle or something. She's had some metacam which as usual made no visible difference at all.

Back down the vet yet again if she is not looking better tomorrow. I wonder if our vet does season tickets....

Oh, good luck to Snatch & Ruby at the vets.

I also have a drama queen here today: I think Mollydog must have had a crash yesterday. I didn't see her do it but perhaps it happened when she was looning about and I stopped to pick up a poo. She is very stiff and keeps screaming whenever she has to stand up, so thinking she has maybe pulled a muscle or something. She's had some metacam which as usual made no visible difference at all.

Back down the vet yet again if she is not looking better tomorrow. I wonder if our vet does season tickets....

:GroupHug: Get well better MollyDog. Cycas, have you tried treats yet? I seem to remember a 'screaming' epsiode in the past :unsure:

:GroupHug: Get well better MollyDog. Cycas, have you tried treats yet? I seem to remember a 'screaming' epsiode in the past :unsure:

:laugh: you know her too well!

Yes, she has had quite a lot of treats... It's so hard to tell if she is

a) genuinely in horrible agony

b) had a bit of a twinge

c) pretending to have had a slight twinge in the hope of sympathy and biscuits

I have this horrible fear that one day she really will really break a leg or something and I won't notice because she's cried wolf so many times.