UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Positive thoughts for baby Ewan!

Still here, 8 days overdue! Wayne is coming up for the weekend but has to go back to London on Sunday. Fingers crossed something happens over the weekend! induction booked for next Thurs (14th) which is my sister's birthday!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lovely news, Alex :mecry: :wub: Be well, baby Ewan :flowers:

Just remember what you've been told about "hot sex", Alexis :wink:

Is anyone else having problems with Google Mail? :unsure: I keep getting server error 767 and can't send any mail. Grrrrrr..... Scrub that: it's sorted again now :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtychicken

Once again I had a crap night sleep and an even crapper day at work. There is lots going on at work and the atmosphere is so tense most of the time. I made a throw away comment today in an attempt to be jolly and think it might have got me in trouble. Not sure how much more I can take of this rubbish! Sorry for self-indulgence but I have an OH who is having a tough time at work and daughter who is stressing about exams and leaving school/friends behind. I feel like I am supposed to be everyone else's rock but can't do it today!

:GroupHug: Andrea I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time. You've always been very supportive to me when I need it :wub: but you have to take time to look after yourself and not worry about needing to support other people all the time :GroupHug: Tis not self-indulgent at all.

Can I please ask for as many positive thoughts as you can muster for ickle Ewan cos his mum and dad have been through quite enough :flowers:

Lots and lots of positive thoughts for Baby Ewan :wub: and my best wishes to his parents :GroupHug:

Positive thoughts for baby Ewan!

Still here, 8 days overdue! Wayne is coming up for the weekend but has to go back to London on Sunday. Fingers crossed something happens over the weekend! induction booked for next Thurs (14th) which is my sister's birthday!

Will be thinking lots of 'come on baby make an entrance' thoughts for the weekend :wub:

I am waiting for veg delivery man. I should be making good use of my time and chipping or something useful like that, but I am lounging :)

Great news about Ewan :)

:GroupHug: to all woe is meeees

Gas man showed up at 9:30 and told me I was "lucky" he was here as they'd only rung to tell him he had to visit me 5 mins before he arrived and that he wouldn't have been able to fit me in if someone else hadn't have been out when he called to them :rolleyes: ah well tis done for another 12 months. Tesco has also been so thats all todays faff out of the way.

My tummy is making some rather extraordinary noises :wacko: probably as a result of the yummy but rather rich food we had last night for our anniversary I had the fabulous mussels in a tomato garlic and white wine sauce & cannelloni - I adore mussels I'm always a little nervous when I order shellfish in a restaurant due to a bad case of food poisoning some years ago caused by king prawns *shudder* but even tho I'm nervous about it I still can't resist :laugh:

I'm having the sort of day where I feel a bulk delivery to Bristol Cats and Dogs Home may be in order :glare: Flora is particularly whiny today. It's very windy here (outside not inside!) and that's her favourite kind of weather. Now that she's got a sniff of it she's whinging to be let out constantly. Bran is behaving like an utter loon and has been racing around for what feels like hours and hours now :wacko: Every rug has been upturned, the garden is a disaster zone and the puppy is being leapfrogged regularly. Prince Hugo is rather unsettled by the behaviour being exhibited by the big dogs and is barking and yapping every time anyone moves, plus has decided to prove just how un-housetrained he is by peeing and pooing everywhere today - even though the back door is wide open :rolleyes: Mika and Mango are both in the house today and have attempted to eat the lovely cake that I brought back from Cheshire, chewed Soph's laptop cable, rolled in the clean, dry washing and smacked 7 bales out of the puppy :ohmy: By the end of today, Summer might be the only pet left in this place :glare: