UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Huge :GroupHug: Marian.

Pleased you're feeling better Wendy. Be careful mixing drink with your tabs though.

JRT's are little toughies. Good to hear and see Hugo having fun :wub: Grumbleweed sends him a growl :rolleyes: Sorry about that. The others are sending him a kiss. :laugh:

Thanks for the comments re my job. I was just getting stuff off my chest really otherwise it festers doesn't it. Next time I'll try and be ready for him. His rudeness shocks me into silence I think.

Run free Belle and Jazz. :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having a self pitying wallow for the past couple of hours and need a good poke with a sharp stick. Dexter is fed up with my snivelling and has retired upstairs and Fleur is hiding under her blankie on the sofa pretending to be asleep so I don't wail and cuddle her any more. FFS I'm not the first person to have loved the wrong man for years without realising that he really didn't give a toss about me and I was just being used as free money, holidays, board and lodgings - I just feel I've wasted so many years of my life just being used, bled dry emotionally and financially, belittled and missed out on so much and after finally having the courage to get rid am still getting the flak and the emotional blackmail keeps coming over a year later. Big Grrrrrr and slap to me.

Tikkabird you have had such a shite time :GroupHug: and you are such a nice decent person :GroupHug: :GroupHug: you don't deserve to fell shite and I hope it turns round for you

I have been having a self pitying wallow for the past couple of hours and need a good poke with a sharp stick. Dexter is fed up with my snivelling and has retired upstairs and Fleur is hiding under her blankie on the sofa pretending to be asleep so I don't wail and cuddle her any more. FFS I'm not the first person to have loved the wrong man for years without realising that he really didn't give a toss about me and I was just being used as free money, holidays, board and lodgings - I just feel I've wasted so many years of my life just being used, bled dry emotionally and financially, belittled and missed out on so much and after finally having the courage to get rid am still getting the flak and the emotional blackmail keeps coming over a year later. Big Grrrrrr and slap to me.

I think most women feel like this. Sometimes you get lucky and at least get one who is exceptional in bed or can sort the car out but generally women do the giving ,nurturing and paying and men do they taking.

I often think it would just be easier to hire one for a few hours because it cuts out the pretence and you dont waste chunks of your life waiting for them to become human.

I know there are women who are happily married but I think they are the minority but lucky non the less. It took me a long time to figure that I chose unsuitable men because I didnt want to have to commit or promise the rest of my life to someone.

Then I realised it was me that let them stay to long. The last one kept coming back for years and just holding my life up.

It wasnt his age that made him unsuitable for me.it was because he was a git and although I got told by people I didnt do anything about it.

Chin up Marion most women can empathise with you. Dont waste any more time on him.

Morning :tired: I do wish Max wouldn't keep barking at silly o'clock and waking me up :rolleyes:

You should have waved on the way through like Ms Chook did today. :laugh: Where in S Brum?

I am incredibly tired. For the last two days I have sat at work trying not to fall asleep. :rolleyes:

It was Birmingham business park, not far from the airport. I hope you can get your sleep sorted, it's horrible when you don't sleep properly and makes you feel shite :GroupHug:

Sleep tight Belle and Jazz :GroupHug:

He is such a sweetie :wub:

PS I work for E.ON at Westwood Business Park in Coventry

OMG that is directly over the road from our Coventry office (Shillingwood House) :biggrin:

Numbskull is not worth your tears missus so have a big :GroupHug: and a special lickynose off Max :wub:

RMF: we went walkies on the Downs earlier and Sir H did a far amount of walking. I thought he would have been worn out but he's having mega running dreams, bless him :wub:

Bless him :wub:

Actually, you're just the person - I think Wiggle rather likes his Loofa Dog :biggrin:

Clicky here :cool:

Wiggle :wub:

Morning

After a good nights sleep everything seems much better, sorry to be all self indulgent last night - must be my noo age :blush02:

:pinkie: Alex, we can share a sarnie on a bench next time you are in Cov

Michelle sorry I forgot to give you a :GroupHug: last night. Next time he is rude to you just tell him that there is no need to speak to you like that. Could you have a word with the agency about how he is behaving as they are your employer and tell them you are not happy. I'd also get searching for something else.

My big brave dopeydawg has just rushed in from the garden, it's a bit breezy and I think a scarey branch must have rustled its leaves at him :rolleyes: :laugh:

According to the Sunday Telegraph our company is considering selling off the main part of its business and has called in PricewaterhouseCoopers to carry out a strategic review. Nice of the company to let staff find out via the newspapers that our jobs could be at risk :(

According to the Sunday Telegraph our company is considering selling off the main part of its business and has called in PricewaterhouseCoopers to carry out a strategic review. Nice of the company to let staff find out via the newspapers that our jobs could be at risk :(

Thats very worrying. I guess the stress must be showing in how bosses treat people. They obviously know there is a risk and it may explain some of thier unpleasant behaviour.

:wacko: posted on here and got an url error message.

Sorry i've not been on here much lately still full of doom and gloom my end i'm afraid, hope everyone is ok, Alex i live a couple of miles away from Birmingham buisness park.

It is my Mom's 85th Birthday today, and fingers crossed her health seems to improving slightly.

My RMF we have a hedgehog living underneath our decking :wub:

Thats very worrying. I guess the stress must be showing in how bosses treat people. They obviously know there is a risk and it may explain some of thier unpleasant behaviour.

I doubt it, the unpleasant behaviour has been going on far longer :rolleyes: At least it should identify one thing - we have far too many senior management/directors eating into our profitability.

Sorry i've not been on here much lately still full of doom and gloom my end i'm afraid, hope everyone is ok, Alex i live a couple of miles away from Birmingham buisness park.

I'll wave next time I'm going past :wink:

Marian have a big :GroupHug: from me mate.

Alex there's one for you too :GroupHug: You are too good for that spot you work.

Michelle tell that bar steward you work for to go feck himself. I have never put up with crap from bosses (which is probably why I had about 15 different jobs between the ages of 17 and 40 :rolleyes: ) I am sorry you are going thro this and hope the next door opens for you soon :GroupHug:

Mucky chuck I insist, nay DEMAND, that you send ikkle Hugo to me immediately by special delivery. I was brought up with Jacks and seeing him brings back many happy memories :wub:

Snow I am appalled at the actions of certain members of your family - I don't know how they look at themselves in the mirror :(

Can I be self indulgent - well not for myself for George. We've been to the vets this morning as he's had a sore tum for a couple of days and I became very alarmed in the early hours when he started poo'ing blood. Anyway it turns out he has colitis. He's had a couple of jabs and I have tablets for him that he will take for a week plus and then as needed. He's uncomfortable so I have kept him home. Fortunately Ruby is off today so has taken the Archibald for a nice long walk.

Poor George, he never seems to be out of the wars and the vet has also added to his epi meds in a bid to cut down on the frequency of his seizures.

I also have 2 men in my bedroom :laughingsmiley: However I can't be bothered to do owt with them so have set them to re-plastering my wall :rolleyes:

It's our wedding anniversary today, I had a special card printed for hubby which was a photo of the full Cardiff Blues squad with an extra member :wink: took him a few mins to spot himself in the piccy :laugh: :laugh: We're hoping to go for a meal to our favourite Italian tonight and I have also just bought us tickets to the final Blues game at Cardiff Arms Park - it will be the end of an era and very emotional for many people, although Cardiff RFC will continue to play there for a while the professional side will move to a brand new stadium at Leckwith although nothing has been announced yet they'll undoubtedly mark the occassion with all kinds of celebrations so tickets have sold very fast - I'm just pleased we have got ours and will be there. :D

Can I be self indulgent - well not for myself for George. We've been to the vets this morning as he's had a sore tum for a couple of days and I became very alarmed in the early hours when he started poo'ing blood. Anyway it turns out he has colitis. He's had a couple of jabs and I have tablets for him that he will take for a week plus and then as needed. He's uncomfortable so I have kept him home. Fortunately Ruby is off today so has taken the Archibald for a nice long walk.

Poor George, he never seems to be out of the wars and the vet has also added to his epi meds in a bid to cut down on the frequency of his seizures.

Get ickle George some Slippery Elm for his colitis, tis good stuff :wink: And 'tis very selfish of you to have two men in your bedroom and not do owt with 'em - could you at least take some photos for us pervs Fugees? :D