UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

47 minutes ago, Jazz said:

we will rock you used to be at the dominion, so know it well

Yes that's why I mentioned it's name as I well remember you going multiple times to We Will Rock You and knew you'd smile at the memories :)

Fibromyalgia is no pic-nic so I hope you find a way to manage it Owl if that's what it is and is there anything else that fate/the heavens/the universe/E.T/the fairies at the bottom of the garden want to throw at you Suzeanna? Like you don't have enough to cope with. 

I'm packed, I have put an extra pair of trousers and top in in case I get a soaking somehow or something else happens. Got my medicaments in the bag plus steroids just in case and my inhalers plus spacer. That can stop in the hotel as it's too big and cumbersome to walk around with but will be there to use once we get back to the room if I need it.

I had to smile at your remark, Yantan.  Philip often starts the day by asking for a status report on my varied ailments! I saw a post on one of the joke sites on FB saying "the older I get, the less I'd be surprised if some random body part suddenly dropped off." Know exactly what they mean!

Hope you are taking an inhaler actually in a pocket or somewhere rather than leaving everything in the room, Philip has been caught out on occasion by taking in a lungful of someone's perfume (or cigarette smoke) and realising he hasn't got an inhaler with him.

• Like 1

I always have 2 or 3 inhalers with me when I am out, 1 in a coat pocket, 1 in my bag and when I am away 1 at the accommodation. That's in addition to my steroid inhaler which is difficult to use when out in public as I have to wash my mouth out, gargle and spit the water out. Nonetheless I usually carry one around with me - just in case! 

Aw that's nice Jazz. Enjoy your new and clean bedding tonight. I luff the first night of clean sheets and duvet cover.

Much concern over an escaped beagle in the next village, Tickhill. There had been sightings of him beetling along at speed, obviously on a mission. Everyone was watching out for him. After 13 hours he turned up at home carrying a freshly caught rabbit!  

• Haha 1

Have a great time in London Yantan.

Enjoy the lovely new bedding Jazz. Hope it stays cleaner for longer than any does here lol.

Off to Eastbourne tomomorrow to see my sister and cousin. Was going to go a few weeks ago but sister said she wasn't feeling well so could I postpone. She tried the same thing again today but I'm going anyway to find out what's going on. Not disputing she might not be feeling well- she has so much wrong with her -  but she never normally puts me off from visiting. Can always stay at my cousin's if it genuinely is too much for her.

Everyone who is off on their journeys...safe trips!!

My dad unfortunately has found another lump on Dakota, feels the same as the sarcoma in a different site but is near her spine, she was due Stitches out Wednesday but it was with a nurse so, we changed to Friday with Conor and she will most likely be in theatre again Monday

• Sad 1

Morning.

Came home last night to find I had no power to any of the sockets in the house, including the fridge freezer. Wasn't sure how long the power had been off.  On investigation, and after unplugging everything in the house, realised that The She Devil 👿 had chewed through the cable of a portable radiator, which must have blown the sockets. She also chewed through another laptop charger, despite me hiding all wires down the back of the sofa 👿 I feckin hope she grows out of this phase soon cos I can't cope with much more 🤬