UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

cooker is cleaned, ready to go when the new one comes tomorrow. Everything cleaned in it

sorting out tomorrow, going to be busy. asda has 100 tea lights for £2 so ill get some to go in the salt lamp, and long matches

need to clear room for tomorrows stuff next

I do have a camera set up but obvs can't watch her all day 😕

I have tried chilli sauce but she likes the taste.

If anybody is in the Manchester, Salford or Warrington area can you please share the link below to help find Benji? 

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/the-huge-search-to-find-missing-dog-benji-using-drones-and-even-boats/ar-BBXgAiS?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp

Can't you crate her, Alex? To be honest I don't like the use of crates for long periods but she is a disaster area left free! It would be sad if it got to the point you felt you couldn't keep her, so crating may be the lesser of two evils! 

Edited by suzeanna

I am reluctant to crate her for a couple of reasons.  Firstly she was crated lots in her last home and she howled. Secondly I've tried her in a crate once and she got so upset she almost brought the crate down on herself. I think I am going to have to try her in the kitchen behind the dog gate so her and Jac can still see each other.

all done. got loads of dog food at the kennels, emptied the shelves in asda, literally, of dog food, then picked up the cooker. got a big chicken for £2 so will be using the oven tonight. when we got the cooker, the lady asked if I wanted the fridge freezer, only 2 years old. its really nice, so going to have that. only need the freezer really, as I have a spare freezer that I keep filled in case im ill, that was 3rd hand years ago so will put that on freebies and get rid

I had to look up what one was before I bid. ooo have to choose a colour! I have no idea of stuff after the 80s lol

my friend is giving away a nearly new washing machine. how hard is it to give away? bloody hard! Ive got the cooker and getting the fridge freezer