UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

November wrap up!

Morning all. Damp and drizzly here but not too  cold.  Typical West Wales. 

lewis is on his way with coffee and shopping. all I need this week is ham and scones lol

Hope you enjoyed your coffee and scones Jazz.

Raining here too. Luckily just drizzling earlier so I got the wimpy dogs out and down to the beach so they're all crashed out on the sofa now. Proper rain now and I think it's meant to be on for most of the day so I'll have to get on with some much needed housework.

Hope you're still enjoying your break Owl and the drizzle dries up soon.

Well done Eve on getting the woofs out before the weather got worse. If only they could do the housework for you! 😂😂

Ruby's gone out for lunch with some ex colleagues and has taken some more boxes to the storage unit en-route. I can get into my sock drawer now!

We are getting sunny spells here most days so

so we can get out and explore. 

• Like 1

I generally don't care for rugby but I'm watching England v South Africa. I can't stand the tension though and might have to switch off! How good it is to see a mixed RSA team though. I remember all to well the days when they fielded only white players. 

its pouring down and high winds. just when  I remembered I haven't got any bread

It's been lovely here today, sunny and warm (well by Scottish standards anyway lol. Seems to be wild, wet and windy everywhere else. Son and daughter in law came for a visit so haven't really done much else, apart from dog walks.

We have fallen somewhere between the two of you - it's been fair but overcast and a la'al bit nippy.

I hope you and Wispa are warm & cosy Owl 👍

its hideous here. hope its better tomorrow I want to go out. lewis is at ascot. weather is bad but its very busy

Sign in to follow this