UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

my place is now full for the rescue to pick up in a few weeks. just been offered some dog food, couldn't say no or they wont ask again, so that's coming Monday, then we are buying more from the kennels Wednesday. I hope the man bringing my yorkie has a transit van to take it all back lol

Afternoon. Been pottering about emptying the sideboard which a charity is collecting on Weds. Made me sad cos it's got the five dogs' and Kinky cat's ashes in. I want to keep them near me, plus when I die I want my ashes scattered together with theirs, so keeping them in the sideboard makes them easy to find when I pop my clogs.  

Morning. We are ok and pleased that it is not raining, so off out soon.Yesterday I got really low as much of the day it poured down and after that it never really got light. I didn't feel like doing much and Wispa slept all day. It was like a whole day of twilight.

That would be great if you could Jazz!

George and Archie's ashes are in their boxes on top of the chest of drawers in the dining room. Griff has seen them so she will confirm they can't be overlooked.

When we get one of those twilight days here I always put a load of candles on and the little fairy lights we have set up in 3 lanterns in the corner. It fair cheers me up.

Actually it's not so bright today so may do that after lunch.

I got 5 pairs of jogging bottoms, 50p each, it was their sons, but they all fit, so really pleased. they are thick so can wear them this weather. got my friends grandson a harry potter cloak and wand for 2.50, a lunchbox with a pug on, and a cup warmer you plug in your laptop. has anyone got one? do they keep drinks hot? oo I got the hairy bikers diet book. people have said its very good. Might get some tips

Edited by Jazz

Sounds like a bargainous trip to the boot sale Jazz. Would love to see a pic of your lot in their hats 😀

Stanley's ashes are in a casket on the dining room window ledge and Tiffy's are in a small urn on the dining room mantelpiece - half of her ashes are buried in a rose garden in France.

Gloomy and drizzly here this afternoon, but quite mild. It was really nice this morning and I'd hoped to get some jobs done outside but everything was just too damp to work on properly.

• Like 1

I had a big orange salt lamp on all day plus electric tealights etc. I know about SAD lights but I don't think I suffer from that otherwise I would feel miserable most of the winter.  I do have low energy days when everything hurts and I think this was one which coincided with a dreary day weatherwise.

Today has been more like normal and we went for a walk along the riverbank near Epworth. It was quite mild and Wispa ran around and enjoyed herself.

• Like 1