UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Hope the police visit does the trick, chick 😂

Been raining here all afternoon, so stuck indoors. Did a bit of housework, yes, I was that bored lol. My Shark vac should be here tomorrow so I'll save the rest of the cleaning till then.

Hope you're all having a more interesting Sunday than me xx

Been out in the garden yesterday afternoon,  this morning and until 4pm.

But the front in weeded and the grass edged.

I am puggled and stiff.

The rain has just started here so good timing.

Glad you had a good police visit, Griff  Let's hope  things improve  now. 

Thanks all

Eve...a dull Sunday here except for an interesting conversation.. tell you that in a minute

Jazz... why do you need to go all that way?? It's a bit much to make you travel

Blackmagic I like that word...puggled

Wellllllll, just spoken to one of the lads who moved in over the back, I always say hi when I see him... like to make new people feel welcome, anyway...he said he had a visit from the old guy next door...very aggressive and pointy fingers... sound familiar??his wife had parked on our driveway and he went round giving it the big I am over the fact it's his accessway, kev the lad who has not long bought a house said that he was going to have a major problem if he carried on.... just goes to show what a spanner the guy is!

Edited by griff

I used to be on the comittes in the next town, so when she rung, with my scrambled rain said yes to 3 meetings, one each month. I remembered one is an hour away, not the rest. luckily lewis is off so he is coming in for the dogs. ill say the others, unless they are close, ill have to say no

At least you know it's not personal to you Griff. The guy is just a total @rsehole. Maybe strength in numbers will help sort him out. Get that neighbour across the back onside.

Jazz - how are you getting to Norwich from where you live? Hope they're paying expenses. Charge for a dogsitter as well and maybe they won't ask you again.

Pleased you got some garden time Blackmagic. I did the past few days but doesn't look likely for a while now. Can't remember who said we were coming into a heatwave but it doesn't look likely in Dunoon any time soon, unless it's a very wet one. Rain, rain and more rain is our forecast forecast for the forseeable future.

Eve, couple of things about the Shark. Make sure you don't have the suction on full going over carpet tiles or small mats if you have them or it'll lift them up, and the instruction book says wash the filter every 3 months but the sales girl in Currys said every month is better. 

Griff, it'll certainly help your cause with the cops if other people agree the neighbours are a pain in the neck! 

• Like 1

ive cancelled tomorrow. cant do anything like that again. remind me next week when I say ive booked something lol

bloody smoke alarm is beeping since 6am. battery is low. I won't get on a step ladder and fall off. remind me later when I text from the hospital. dogs were brilliant though, they were all waking me up to tell me

Edited by Jazz

I would advise to wash Shark fabric filter pad every month and rinse out sponge filter pad more frequently. 

Glad you have another neighbour on your side, Griff.

We have heatwave here but also some cloud and a very strong wind which helps to make it bearable.

Exhausting weekend. Will write about it later. Having quiet day ... I hope. Waiting for Wispa's ramp to arrive.

Very windy here, but at least it means my washing will dry quickly, assuming it doesn't blow off the line.

My blasted leg is getting worse rather than better, hurts all the way down now and I can't walk more than about fifteen paces without having to stop.  It's driving me absolutely nuts, if this is a permanent thing for whatever reason I don't think I can live with it.😢 The pain killing gel doesn't..even ibuprofen (which I'm not meant to take) has no effect.  I'm not a crybaby normally but I was in tears when I got back from walking Candy just now.

• Sad 1