UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Can't keep up with you all! Our 'heatwave' reached 22C which was lovely and got the towels and bedding dried. Just right to work in garden and sit out in for a bit.

Pleased the small dog was found Owl. Make sure you rest now.

Great you've got a crime number now Griff

I know at the minute in town, the police are having a tough time...I am sure many of you may have seen it on the news about the shootings and stabbings in Coventry... it's always been bad here, we are all used to it but this year has been really bad... everyone is blaming the police but when it ends up at shift swap with 2 covering the whole city and a Saturday night sees only 6 in the city centre...what are they to do?? My problem was big to me but small to them...I was treated kindly and with respect so I think a card to say thanks and let him know it's appreciated is the right thing to do... even if he called me chick lol

• Like 1

I was leaning out of the bedroom window at 2.15am watching the lightning and  enjoying the cool air and rain. Not looking forward to the promised heat tomorrow!

Nice one Owl, both sides match! Hope they soon recover. 

Griff, a mate of Philip's is Scottish and he calls all females chick. Hope this will herald an improvement in the idiots behaviour!