UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Griff, make sure you get some commitment from the police as to what will happen next. Don' t let them just dismiss you with vague promises.

I hope the dogs all get on , Jazz. 

I ti is dry here at the moment but how long will it last? Who knows.

May get some tyding done in the garden of it lasts but I do have a pile of ironing beckoning.

I will blackmagic, to be honest if it was just general name calling I wouldn't waste the polices time, however when it's labelling someone as something as disgusting as that...well people get hurt. I have never really hated anyone in my life but that pair.... horrific

It's harassment though Griff even had the name calling been mild in content.

I went out to shut the gate properly this morning and noticed how we have most of next door's garden growing more on our side than her's. So I was out there before 8am pruning. 

Archie lives on in the garden as he used to pick up sticky willy  (aka cleavers/goosegrass) on our walks and bring it back here as it stuck to his coat. Anyway this last couple of weeks it has reared its ugly head and taken over a corner of the garden so I cleared that whilst I was at it. 

It's very overcast here again but rather less humid than yesterday.

Sunny here at the moment but rain is forecast.  Candy collects those in her ears, Yantan..along with the seeds from Herb Robert (second cousin to Herb Alpert) and anything else she can get stuck to her!

It was quite pleasant in the CT department as you get nice cool air blowing on you, but my shoulder blade area is aching today.  For anyone who hasn't had one, you have to put your arms up and hands folded behind your head, which is ok for about the first ten seconds then it starts to pull and by the time it's stopped and they say ok you can put your arms down now it's murder.  Oh well, it's taken my mind off my legs anyway.  Now just got to wait until 23rd August when I see the oncologist to find out if there's been any progression.  

• Haha 1

Lol Jazz...sitting A and sitting B 

I am thankful for really short coated dogs.... especially when they roll in crap lol

Yes Yantan, it is harrassment... it's pathetic really as what have we done? Pointed out that our land is our land and that they have encroached on our property... that's their fault..not ours, and they started it all when I politely asked them to have their rainwater drain into their own property...that's when it all began.

brian is being neutered tomorrow.  he could be going tomorrow. ive tried to distance myself from him. hes been so gentle with these 3

I can let him go, I can let him go …...

d0ctors rung instead of the morning so I an go to the vets, drop him off then we go shopping

its blazing here. fan is on