UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Got a letter from the hospital with an appointment for Friday 26th at 9.20.  I've had to change it until the following Monday as I already have an appt on that Friday in haemotology at 12.20 and I don't plan on spending all morning at the hospital! Can't fault them on speed though.

I am getting quite p*ssed off with next door...the moment they started work, there was issues, the latest being the parking on my drive anyway, my next door neighbour told me yesterday that she had been given a tour of their house and apparently according to the old one there had been a " misunderstanding" between us!! I fail to see how him coming round, calling my dad a c**t is a misunderstanding! They are obviously trying to make out that we are the problem, Yantan has seen what they have done to my property and Everyone who has seen it agrees it's wrong, there have been 4 instances since they have moved in and I am now at the point that if their property is damaged, broken into etc I have seen and heard nothing and if it fell down I would be chuffed to bits

We've managed to clear some more stuff out of the attic. We are sending a lot of stuff to the animal charity shop that recently opened in town.  I am actually giving some of my books up! Ruby can't believe it.

Oooh rotten tricks Griff. 

It turns out next door is having to have new electrics installed. I am not surprised. 

Awww so she won't accidentally fry herself...damn! That was a bit mean of me lol

Yep, I am just waiting for the next thing to happen now, I have never caused any problems for my neighbours but that house....attracts weirdos

• Haha 1