UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

He's trying to show he's a caring owner. All for show of course.

I'm sitting here in my jammies and dressing gown whilst I sup coffee. I came down to try and get Archie to stir & go out for his ablutions before he did them indoors. As it was I was washing the rug & carpet with the Bissell at 7.30am from the overnight weeing  whilst he pottered in the garden. I am waiting for him to fall asleep again so I can go and shower & dress so he doesn't think he's been abandoned and start howling. 

• Like 1

so....  finally got through to PALS at the hospital. they haven't heard of these contracters who make you wait for 6 months for something that's already done. so she will investigate

now I cant see properly out of the other eye. just what I wanted

• Sad 1

That is very odd Jazz. I hope you get it sorted.

We have a flying freehold so part of our bathroom sits over next door's kitchen (and her bathroom is a reduced size as a result.) The smell of glue from the new kitchen she is having fitted is awful in our bathroom, to the point of giving me a headache. I can't smell it anywhere else in our house thank goodness.  I hope they have finished today because the noise has been getting on my nerves. I can't understand why fitting a galley kitchen has taken 3 days to press unless it's been awkward, which is more than a possibility, I doubt there is a straight wall or floor in there. 

he went into the vets the day after we got them and said he had passed them to us so we could get the info on them. ive got all the facebook messages, and he rung my friend initially wanting them gone

he can come here himself and try and get them off me ….. 

I've missed a lot but will try to read back and catch up with you all.

Been at my dad's home 20 hours a day since Sunday. Got a phone call saying Dad was unlikely to last the day and the family should come in. Brother and his wife come driving up from Portsmouth, my son and his wife over from Glasgow, I'm just 5 minutes away so no problem for me. Get there and he's quite lively, being cheeky to the care assistants and my daughter in law - stays that way till late afternoon then suddenly went to sleep. He slowly deteriorated over the next few days, then died this afternoon. Thankfully I was with him at the time and it was a peaceful end. Sad but a relief too. RIP Dad. Large glass of wine for me now and thankfully get to sleep in my own bed instead of the armchair in Dad's room lol. Will get to grips with all the legal/practical stuff tomorrow then hope to be back with you all properly.

Hope you're all well and have been behaving yourselves. Big hugs to you all xx

Eve, having been through similar with my mum, although I am sorry you have lost him it is a relief that he passed peacefully and while he still recognised you all.  Hope you can catch up on some rest, you must be shattered.