UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Oh heck Suzeanna. I am sending positive vibes matey :GroupHug:

Game Of Thrones is blood thirsty and there is, or at least was in the earlier series, a lot of nudity and sex scenes but it's a cracking story.

I hope Denis is doing OK. 

The weather doesn't know what to do today so it's staying overcast and blustery.

Amazing and very poignant Griff.

Archie thinks he should have his own Muller Rice Pot rather than sharing mine. Although it's low fat I daren't give him a full one just in case it triggers his acid reflux otherwise he would be having one to himself.

Lol Archie, a little of what you want is o.k

I don't use the cones, I don't need to use anything with mine luckily but I do keep those inflatable ones in just in case, a dog at th vets kept banging into me with a cone...it was not fun!

*rant time!!*

all I do is help. im only on disability, but I paid the transport to pick the dogs up. Happy to do it. 4 days after they were picked up, my son used his day off to take dennis to and from the vets. I paid the bill. the rescue will give that back

the owner, who kept them in a cupboard, just asked how they were and any pictures. I sent him pictures, told him dennis was neutered today. hes throwing a strop because ive already sent those picture. well excuse me! *breathe*

he still hasn't sent the surrender form back, he didn't see it the other day.

ill tell him to talk to the rescue, they can deal with him

*and breatheeeee*