UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

Candy has a bed in the kitchen, the conservatory, the computer room/library (sounds posh, was the small third bedroom!) and our bedroom. She prefers a sofa and our bed!

That sounds awful Blackmagic! Is it the same as Meniere's? I know that sounds to have the same symptoms. Hope he's really over it now and it doesn't come back, and you have no more incidents with the car.

Yantan, I've read of quite a few campers being stolen, often right off the driveway, I hope theirs is well secured.

I might give the CBD oil a go. It gets chilly standing outside the back door inhaling what drifts over the fence from next door! He must spend a fortune on the stuff, it's pretty much every night.

i gave all their beds away. luna will chew it and hugo will wee on it. ive already got 2 donated for the rescue. cant wait till i can put some back on the floor. they do love them

ive got the symptoms of menieres, but havent got it. they dont know what it is, so i sympathyse xx

bohemian rhapsody is out, lewis was going to take me but as i know the ending, id be crying, so hes buying the dvd when it comes out

it makes me cry more because when freddie mercury died, lewis was in hospital with suspected menengitis, 3 children had already died since he was in there, so i was terrified he was next.

My arthritic retriever prefer to lie upside down on a hard floor. Head to one side, front paws the other way, and back end the same as the the front end. It looked very uncomfortable for a dog with arthritis in her spine but that was alway how she lay so it must have been comfortable for her.

I put down rugs for her to walk on the laminate floor and she always walked round them.

• Like 1

Labyrinthitis has similar symptoms to Meniere's disease with the dizziness but with Meniere's disease you also have tinnitus and hearing loss.

My mother was one of the first to be diagnosed with Meniere's disease. She was seen by Professor Black when he visited from Canada with his theory.

Hers was caused by a very bad case of mumps when she was a teenager, which damaged her eardrum.

She had suffered the symptoms for years before Professor Black came up with his diagnosis.

At one point they said it was all in her mind and gave her electric shock treatment.

• Like 1

Yes Eve...I don't think it helped my nan and it is awful it was still used so recently.my nan was much better with medication as long as she took it...her son doesn't do so great but he refuses medication a lot and his sister has to work her magic

Morning.

I always was very wary of electric shock treatment but Carrie Fisher did say she wouldn't have been able to function without it. I wouldn't like to be in a position to have to find out for myself.

I'm finally getting my flu jab tomorrow. I had to hold off whilst I was on the steroids. The last time I had flu was over 30 years ago. I remember it so well because 1. I felt so ill with it and 2, being unable to sleep I watched the Lockerbie bombing unfold on TV throughout the night. Anyway I never want to have the flu again. Fingers crossed.

I remember going to see the original Halloween at the pictures.