UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

Maybe that is what they were doing when they did some burrowing in a pot plant. I had hoped to find no signs this morning but it looks as if there is still one around. Minimal mess so maybe only one. We will win this battle yet.

my hearing and sight has got worse, so subtitles on the tv, still got to sort the mobile out.

ive won chocolate at last! 24 selection boxes. might give some away, as ive got a grandson id better lol the rest will go in the fridge to last me a year. the lightbox will go to charity. might give the shampoo hamper away, or maybe keep it. that would be shampoo sorted for a year lol

turns out the lady running it knows the rescue lady I foster for. small world

:laughingsmiley: at Yantan talking to the telly. And even more :laughingsmiley: at it answering back. Didn't know you could get TVs that did that. OH does it with his phone, tablet and Alexa thingy. I don't, feels weird to me talking to a gadget lol.

Yay, for Jazz winning chocolate. Guess I missed it but where are you getting all these things from?

Is it through Facebook Jazz?

I met up with Evie and her mum, nanna and great gran yesterday. Daddy and Tristan stayed home (outgunned by women they decided to have a boys day to themselves) Evie continues shooting up. She'll be 6 on the 28th. I handed her birthday pressie over but she can't unwrap it until her big day.