UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Caring And Sharing

Yantan

Don't know how they can justify 2 weeks for a kitchen Jazz, unless maybe they're doing a few of you at the same time and you get a bit of a day each? Still seems unreasonable though but who knows the workings of a council/HA department. Hopefully worth the disruption.

I've got wooden floors or tiles all through our downstairs Griff. So much easier to clean. It's a Victorian house and we were trying to recreate the look, so just hard floors and rugs. The upstairs was a more recent addition so carpeted all of that.

Glad you got Steve sorted with his windscreen cover

We had heavy overnight rain and wind. It woke me up a couple of times because my bedroom window was open and the blind was flapping about. It was still raining lightly when Archie and I went for a walk early this morning. It was the first time in weeks that I have worn a waterproof and walking boots.

the man hasnt turned up yet. ill give it till 10 and go and ask the men working on the other bungalow near here. got to go out this afternoon

ages ago i saw an upright hoover cover in the charity shop. didnt get it and regretted it. just seen they are £25 to buy! do you have a cover for yours? any ideas what to use? thought i might just put a coat on it for now