UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Caring And Sharing

Yantan

Don't let people take advantage of your good nature Griff. Some know exactly what they are doing, others are just clueless and don't see that they are doing anything wrong. Whichever your cousin is that sort of behaviour is not cool!

Well done Hugo :cheer:

Archie was throwing up through the night. Acid reflux I suspect because of how it looked. He's been for a walk this morning and was very keen to go but tired on the way home and got a bit stumbley. Ruby was glad they had started back when they did. He always wants to go further but we have to take into account that he suddenly runs out of steam so need to turn for home before he feels ready.

Sorry Archie has been poorly again

Well done on business outside for Hugo

Cousin has been messaging me telling me how she is doing wedding makeup....like I actually care!!

Been and walked the dogs..was properly short of breath, will start taking my inhalers out with me again.. nothing planned now, forgot it was the food festival in town today, would have liked to have taken Steve

Jazz we've thought about a buggy for Archie but wouldn't get in one - at least not at the present time. We are keeping one in mind though.

He has enjoyed a slice from the gammon I cooked earlier today whilst we had some with a salad. That perked him up! He's since eaten some of his own food which will help quell the acid. He's looking bright eyed and bushy tailed now.

Oh I forgot to say that the England v Tunsia came on TV the other day whilst I was busy doing something else and I ended up getting into it! I might watch tomorrow's match now. It's so not like me because I really don't care for the footy.

Yes Griff - like when I went to a Carlisle Utd match with my bro (they were in the 1st division then, pre-premier) and they won. The next time I went to a home game they won again. After that my bloomin brother insisted on dragging me to all the home games - until they went on a losing streak that is and then it was my fault! I didn't care at all who won and really only agreed to go for the hot pie and Bovril at half time!

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed the football Yantan. England should do well tomorrow so watch that game, after that I'm not so sure. I absolutely love football, have a season ticket at Ibrox, but am going to try and ration myself to evening games at the world cup as I'm spending too much time in front of the telly. The weather is meant to be glorious over the next two weeks so need to spend more time in the garden and getting out and about.

It's the longest day of the year today and due to my stupid sleeping patterns I've noticed it getting light by 3am up here and still being light at nearly midnight. A whole 3 hours of not quite darkness. Might stay up and see how long it stays light for tonight

Is that just where you are eve that it's the longest day... just asking as ours was a few days back. I really love the summer and sunshine, life just seems better somehow.

My cousin has been messaging me and I have been polite but kept it short, I said I was watching the football... generally people leave me alone then...nope, kept messaging saying "oh beer and football..great way to spend the day" I said I was drinking pop and she was all , oh, are you being good...I said I would be drinking tomorrow so wouldn't do both days, she was saying oh the England game, that's what I want to do...I just said yeah and at night time too...I am thinking she was angling for an invite..as if!! I know that sounds really horrible but I am still furious and just wish she would now leave me alone... it's like she is either trying too hard or genuinely doesn't see she has pee'd me right off...I don't think anyone could be that daft

Is that just where you are eve that it's the longest day... just asking as ours was a few days back.

Nope, ours was a few days back too, I was just having a brain freeze and thought yesterday was the 21st lol.

Lovely and sunny here and very warm already. Walked the dogs early so I can spend most of the day in the garden apart from the England game. The housework can wait.