UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Caring And Sharing

Yantan

Thanks folks. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to know what it is. One of my brother's has just had a kidney removed and all the pipework that goes with it down to his bladder as it was causing him awful problems. It was all done by keyhole surgery and I must say I was awfully impressed by the smallness of the two scars he has. It's amazing what they can do.

Suzeanna I'm afraid your mishap made me snort. I hope you are OK though and didn't hurt yourself :flowers:

Oh Suzeanna, i really am sorry but i did laugh my head off!!! pleased nothing is too hurt though

Mine and Steves latest pairs of new trainers have arrived...we both got adidas this time as mine were 12 quid Lol and his 19 quid, sports direct have a big sale on their adidas at the moment...they do a weekly deal, a couple of weeks ago it was nike but the adidas deals are a lot better

• Like 1

hope your ok. no doubt mine would be running all over the field rather than come to my aid

that was a waste of time. I was there for suicidal thoughts and actions, so she did a memory test, said that was no worse than 2 years ago, and gave me a leaflet about a voluntary group. I can see why people kill themselves

waiting on the call from the vet about jerrys lump results

hugo has just weed outside!

Well done Hugo! Jazz, ring Samaritans if you are feeling like that and complain about that woman!

Spoke too soon saying I'm ok, the more I move the more I go ow! My shoulders and knees are complaining and my back isn't too happy! Just hope it's not done anything to those dodgy vertebrae.

I agree Jazz, if you feel like that call samaritans...immediately!! and deffo report that woman, she really shouldn't be doing a job like that, i would have said my memory is not an issue the thoughts of suicide are and are you sure you have the right patient!

Oh dear Suzeanna, do you have any muscle rub??

this computer is doing my box in now!! i very rarely use it, my parents use it every day and because i don't use it, updates don't get done...icons go missing etc, been faffing with it for ages when all i want to do is sit in the garden with a coffee and read my book!

i did say its not my memory im here about. she said im lonely, i need to get out. and shes from the crisis team

jerrys lump is a mass, not infection. there wasn't cancerous cells in the sample, but the whole things has to be taken off and sent away.

just got to get there

OMG, that woman needs a kick up the arse!! One of the things with people who have sucidal thoughts is depression..has that been looked at Jazz and depressed people don't want to go out...I have both dad and Steve like it, it costs me a bomb but I make sure I go out with my dad once a week and try to get Steve out for a meal once a week and try to get round to him once a week too. Telling someone they are lonely and to go out is very pointless unless you offer them help by the way of group activities and help to get there

ive been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. she didnt mention that.

all tests ive had, eyes, ears, all they go on about is my mental state. mental people say im lonely. great.

the superviser just asked me what colour my walls are. ermmmm blue? he wants the exact colour from 3 years ago. good job i found an old tin of paint. african daisy. like id remember that

Jazz, i echo putting in a complaint, if she isn't treating people with mental health issues correctly a situation can quickly spiral out of control

Just to warn you MAJOR rant alert coming up!!!!

I was supposed to meet my cousin at 4pm, 15.51 WhatsApp message...so sorry my job has over run, shall I just message you when I am done... So I told her to forget it, I was getting a few bits and going home, she then says.. shall I get a taxi to yours later...I said no...she says she will bring some cans ....like that makes it o.k and she knows Dakota needs sedating when people come..and I am not sedating my pooch! Anyhow, said I was going to Steve's so then she starts what are you doing I will send money over for a Chinese! I told her to forget it then this is the killer, she said she had sent her makeup girl away half done and was having her back in an hour to finish it...so that's going to be at least 7pm!!! I swear if I had got hold of her I would have put her in hospital, the fact that there were more people when she got there than she was expecting means she knew long in advance that she wouldn't make it anywhere near on time to meet me so could have told me long before I left home, instead, she let me leave home...pay £3.50 bus fare and left me stood in town like an absolute idiot, I really think she thought I would either hang about waiting for her for 3hours or go home and come back. I am disgusted that she thinks it's o.k to let someone know 10minutes before you are going to meet them that you won't be there and moreso that she thinks she can offer me beer or food to "say sorry" I have my own money and can pay for beer and takeaways if I want them...she is supposed to be moving next week and I don't intend to meet her...she is always half an hour late, cancels last minute or leaves me stood waiting and suddenly messages saying she can't come, well, enough is enough.

Yes she does Jazz, it's a joke between my family and Steve, he actually said to me lets see if it changes today and i said it should be o.k as we discussed it wednesday, i have no intentions of meeting her in the near future, she has whatsapped me telling me she had only just finished at about 6.45...so i would have been doing what until then?? asked if i was o.k!! and asked what time i was off to Steve's...i have done the grown up thing and turned off my data and wifi as i don't think i would be too polite about things, i can't believe how angry i still am