UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Been to the vets, gone and collected my parcels and then got my eyebrows threaded and a bikini wax...I always wait for the owner Kam as she makes my eyebrows look great...one is normally a bit higher after my stroke but she sorts them out so I look normal

I've been working from home today - hard at it since 7 and have only just stopped to have a break. If they think I'm doing any more today they can feck off. Boss was in an arsy mood this morning, which irritates me. I've been outside for ten minutes or so doing some brutal pruning on y Rhodos. Amazing how much damage you can do in such a short time. I hope they will forgive me when they're looking bushier next year.

Edited by merledogs

Were you pretending the rhodo was your boss?? Lol, well if you started at 7....deffo day finished!!!!

Pasta bake for tea, dad has got tomorrow off work so back to the bathroom then! Who knows...in about a month I may be able to actually have a shower lol

Glad you had a good night Griff :)

I was supposed to have my ocado shop delivered this evening between 9.30 and 10.30. It got to 11pm and he still hadn't arrived. I phoned customer services, they said he was on his way, but running late. He phoned me at 11.10 to tell me he had run out of time so couldn't bring me my food today. It had loads of fresh fruit and veg in the delivery, so not sure what will happen with that now. Going to have to ring customer services again tomorrow to arrange it to be delivered again :rolleyes: On a positive note though, they didn't have any strawberries for me, so am hoping that they might have some for my redelivery.

Archie LOVES the Tail.com food. I don't know how long that will last though. He's a contrary little twerp :wub:

I've bought myself a replacement Kindle as my old one won't update. I had enough birthday Amazon vouchers to cover the cost plus the purchase of a cover for it :comic19:

I phoned them this morning to rebook my delivery - I was nice to the lady and said that I wasn't happy to pay for my delivery tomorrow. She waived the delivery charge. I still might email to complain - going to see what happens with my delivery tomorrow. The lady was very apologetic about the whole situation. I said I wasn't going to have a go at the driver - it might not have been his fault he was late and I didn't want to make his day worse by yelling at him (even though I was really annoyed). She thanked me for being so understanding. Considering I got £15 pets at home voucher because a £4 voucher didn't work, am hoping that Ocado make up for last night.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, last night I went to Go outdoors to get some boots for my holiday. The guy was amazing, really helpful and knowledgeable. When I had decided on the boots, he then reduced the price for me from £135 to £98 :biggrin: I didn't even know they did price matching and would have happily paid full price for the boots. I was very impressed, so got his name and sent a message to go outdoors on Twitter :)

• Like 4

Always nice to let people know how pleased you are....I believe that good service deserves to be rewarded as people are quick enough to complain

Kota is sick...she has been acting weird for the last couple of hours...I have given her metacam and popped her to bed

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Hope Kota is okay griff :flowers:

Jayne I like your approach - people are often to complain if they have had service but if you get good service you should make it known :flowers:

Yesterday got woken at 4am with water coming through the bedroom ceiling again :rolleyes: Only got the problem sorted 18 months ago. I'm going to go out there with my binoculars and have a look if there is anything obvious I can see like a tile which has moved. Then went outside and found my driveway ankle deep in water because it had rained so much that the drains had backed up, plus there were leaves blocking the water going back down again, so had to clear that out. Deep joy :mad: