UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

morning all , last 2 days of this months mobile clinics and I cannot wait till Sunday which is my day off

whats everyone else up to today

Good news Suzeanna !! :pinkie:

bleurrghhg have the plague at the mo so have felt better but am slowly improving.

PS its the PLAGUE, not man flu OK ! :sneeze: just saying lol..

I bought myself a wax jacket, it is fitted and very smart...have a wax coat for walking the dogs...this one is for best

Have had a nice day...didn't go anywhere except to wlk the dogs

HLGS have a lovely time at the cricket..it is cricket isn't it?

Lauryl and hardy, hope you feel better soon

Jazz, sure the dogs will be pleased to be home

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Hi Jazz. We're all fine thanks, although I did have a nice poo on my new rug earlier in the week (well not me personally). I was not impressed. The babies are all sleeping off this morning's walk and the cats are fine too :wub: Thanks for asking :flowers:

I'm v excited because I've just managed to book tickets for the City v Liverpool game on 21st November :pinkie: Am going with my colleague/boss who's a Liverpool fan. I used to have a season ticket years ago but stopped going when I got the dogs because I didn't want to leave them all day on a Saturday as well as during the week. Although I've been to Old Trafford to watch City play a couple of times in recent years I've not been to watch them play at home in yonks so am REALLY looking forward to it.

HLGS have a lovely time at the cricket..it is cricket isn't it?

it is , I used to think Cricket was very dull but actually its a pretty good spectator sport and at £2.50 a ticket for an 8 hour match it seemed too good a chance to miss really

Hi Jazz. We're all fine thanks, although I did have a nice poo on my new rug earlier in the week (well not me personally). I was not impressed. The babies are all sleeping off this morning's walk and the cats are fine too :wub: Thanks for asking :flowers:

I'm v excited because I've just managed to book tickets for the City v Liverpool game on 21st November :pinkie: Am going with my colleague/boss who's a Liverpool fan. I used to have a season ticket years ago but stopped going when I got the dogs because I didn't want to leave them all day on a Saturday as well as during the week. Although I've been to Old Trafford to watch City play a couple of times in recent years I've not been to watch them play at home in yonks so am REALLY looking forward to it.

Alex you made me laugh out loud about the poo !

Your footie match sounds pretty exciting as well , I used to watch Wimbledon play in London and the Wimbledon vs Liverpool matches were always very good

• Like 1