UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

This bug had better not be with me for 3 weeks. I should be moving before then. Wonder what happens if the person at the top of the chain is in no state to move?

Well, everything was held up for nearly a month because my buyers got married and went on honeymoon. And then their buyers went on hols for a fortnight. So I hope they will cut me some slack if I need a bit more time.

Loobie, sorry to hear you haven't been good ((hugs)) for you

Owl...hmmmm i guess worst case scenario is the chain collapses but it woul have to be a bit more than a slight delay for that to happen i would think, hopefully you won't have it that long, plenty of fluids and rest up a bit and hopefully you will soon be settling you, wispa and all your boxes into your new home

Suzeanna...i have the same thing but with my bladder, everytime i have to go to the drs or hospital i can't stop pee'ing Lol

After a nail biting wait while she read the films and then the thorough ultrasound, imagine my relief when she said it's a cyst! Had a lovely bouquet and box of chocs from Philip, he said it would either be to celebrate or commiserate! Thanks again everyone for your support, much appreciated.

• Like 3

After a nail biting wait while she read the films and then the thorough ultrasound, imagine my relief when she said it's a cyst! Had a lovely bouquet and box of chocs from Philip, he said it would either be to celebrate or commiserate! Thanks again everyone for your support, much appreciated.

Edited to add the text I somehow managed to not include last night !

I am so pleased for you Suzeanna , enjoy your choccies :)

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel