UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Poor customer, being his partner. Must have been embarrassing for her. At least you aren't living with the nasty blighter. Not to say it wasn't horrible for you. Perhaps if you examine her again you can insist on seeing her alone? Do the place where you saw her have a policy on abuse or rudeness to staff, as most surgeries do?

I can't get the "like this post" button to work :(

Glad you are OK Alex :flowers:

Jayne how awful for you. What a twonk that man was. I hope the practice ban him from coming back.

Nothing of note to report on the skeleton but to give you an idea of just how badly the undergrowth has taken over my brother uncovered 5 crates of lakeland greystone with a combined weight of several tons and no one had any idea they were there!

Greystone:

stone-house-lakeland.png?w=1050

Meant to add - after I got home from my crappy day, my brother's wedding invite had been posted through my door. There is no +1 on it. They obviously think that I have no chance of finding a bloke between now and June. Me being stubborn means I am determined to take a +1 to this wedding :laugh: Spoke to my mum tonight (to break the bad news that Judge Judy isn't filmed in New York, so we can't go and see her courthouse) and asked if I find a bloke between now and then, am I allowed to take him. She said they might be able to squeeze him in somewhere.

So if anyone knows of any fit, eligible blokes in the north west, let me know :laugh:

No Comment lol :whistle: hahaha

Lol, that's you fixed up then Jayne...... laurel and harvey will be your plus 1

Crikey, that will be worth a bit won't it Yantan?

Merledogs.... pleased you are still about

can't shake this flippin cough...driving me bonkers now. might have to try and see the dr at some point....not sure who my chest consultant is now so can't ring him

just dyeing my hair, boots have changed the black dye... i am not happy

There is a cough going around everywhere Griff, most of the people in my OH's office have it..including him.

I've been feeling smug that we'd dodged the huuuggge spiders everyone else seems to have. Until last night. Rosie was looking at something, jumping back, having another look, jumping back. Then I saw it run across the carpet to the fireplace. We only had the side lights on, so quite dim in the living room and when I told Philip where it was and please get it, even he took a step back, and he doesn't mind spiders! He did grab it and get it out of the front door, and he said it was absolutely enormous..shuddering at the thought. Not five minutes later Rosie started doing the same thing again, and another one ran across and behind the settee. I spent the rest of the evening looking over my shoulder, convinced it was climbing up the back of the settee to jump on me.

I'm getting the jitters about tomorrow. Most of me thinks it's going to be fine and I'm worrying about nothing, but a little bit is thinking but what if it isn't? I did tell Philip, he said we'll worry when there's something to worry about. I'm trying.

Griff, just a thought..take care with black hair dye, it's the colour that usually causes the bad reactions in people. I think one woman actually died, she went into anaphalactic shock.

Edited by suzeanna

we will all be beside you tomorrow. xxxxxxxxxxxx

ive done too much today, agony now

ive just met an old neighbour with a new dog, a chi. she said someone was using him as a football, so she knocked on the door, said give me the dog or ill do the same to you! brave I thought, hold on, shes saying that to a woman, I did that to a bloke built like a brick house! lol

• Like 1

Jazz haven't you learned by now, to take things steadily? Hope you soon feel better.

Good on her for the dog! Speaking of dogs, whatever the outcome of tomorrow OH has decided that it's made him change his mind about another dog. :unsure: He says if I ended up at any time with a hospital stay and being out of action for a while, he could cope with just one, but not two. (He managed ok last year, when we still had Dylan!). I'm disappointed but I can see his point of view, and although he said if I really want one,we'll look, if his heart isn't it I won't. Looks as if Rosie will be our last dog...I suppose it makes sense, but it will be so odd not to have an animal in the house when she goes. I'll have to get a pet rat. Or maybe a lizard. Lizards eat spiders, don't they? Bearded dragons do, I know.

Oh I can like stuff again. I know what I did wrong too :ph34r:

Griff look after yourself with that cold. Yes that stone is worth a bit but as it's so far cost us almost £4,000 to clean up that idiot tenant's waste and we aren't done yet it will only help off-set that. My bro managed to shift some of the idiots roof slates into one of the lock-up's so the idiot couldn't take them away and sold it for a few hundred quid, which also went to the clean up.

Suzeanna I will be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow - well actually I have started now and will just continue. :flowers:

Oh I would have died if I'd seen those spiders. You should have heard me screaming and panicking that time we had a 8ft one in our sitting room.

Warning: Spidey ahead. If you cannot bear to look, close eyes and scroll past - quickly!

if_youre_scared_of_spiders_then_give_aus

Ww had a garden spider- the naked looking ones- came out from the same corner every evening at 8 pm. It walked across the room and went behind the setee.

Our retriever would follow it with her nose and then lie for hours waiting for it to come back out from behind the setee again. It never did.

I don't know where it went but next night it would appear again from the same corner.

Shera did try to eat it sometimes but spat it out as I suppose it tickled.

i had to get a big spider out this morning..... i was on the phone trying to order my drugs and i saw it, lobbed the phone at my mum and got a glass and a bit of card...put it out the front...mum doesn't like them

Suzeanna, will be thinking of you tomorrow, only human to be scared and worried

Yantan, at least you have managed to get a little bit of money back....hopefully you will find more stuff worth money

went to see the ladies who are doing up the bit of scrub land today, met an absolutely gorgeous builder, so so nice, hoping i will run into him again, we went off to training and kota passed her silver

• Like 1

Well done Kota :partytime:

There is some kind of lurgy going around. I've had it for 10 days now. Not been able to sleep as I've been coughing loads at night. I just can't seem to shake it off like usual. Had a quiet night in tonight though and am going to bed in a minute to try and get a decent night's sleep.

Good luck tomorrow Suzeanna :flowers: