UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Awwww Suzeanna, you are too far away from me but i know the lady who does our training would probably rip your hand off Lol I am sure the right dog is out there for you, bit rude about the age thing though!

Owl...hopefully your brain will surface soon Lol

mum just managed to get kota insured with petplan with no exclusions...this is after the stoopid vet nurse ut on her notes she was aggressive...dumbass

• Like 1

Found brain hiding behind a packing box and managed to have sensible talks with surveyor, solicitor and estate agent, and even find a man and van to move a ton of boxes into storage on Friday.

Suzeanna, I would also like to ask what kind and age of dog you are seeking. I can pop into Babworth rescue near me, or Thornberry, and see if they have any suitable dogs.

That's the problem...we wont know what we want until we see it, if you see what I mean. Definitely nothing smaller than Rosie, and she's a chunky cav..she doesn't like smaller dogs. I've been looking at loads of rescue sites online and my head is spinning, too many dogs. I'm beginning to think maybe they are right, and I am too old to get another dog...we don't want an older one, as in over about 8, as cavs life span is around 12 and Rosie is nearly 8 now, and we don't want to be losing two dogs close together, but if we look at younger ones..say around 3, when it's 10 and still sprightly, I'll be careering towards...erm...

I've been putting the heating on for late afternoon early evening, I've been really cold!

We watched Alexander Armstrong in the Arctic last night on ITV, it was making me shiver looking at all that ice and snow. They were showing snow in Belgium this morning..hope it stays there and doesn't come our way.