UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

I don't think she's well enough to go on holiday is she? She seems to need to be in touch with her doctors ..not to mention leaving her dogs.

Love the gates, Alex.

I think our little hamster Beau is on his way out...he's stopped playing in his wheel, barely eating, and Philip touched him this morning and said he felt very cool. He's about 21 months old, I know the males don't seem to live as long as the females. I'll miss him, he's a funny little thing and very pretty, a black banded..black with a white band round his middle.

I can see when people have last logged in here and actually griff has been on refuge very recently but for one reason or another hasn't posted, it has been quite a while since her last post, but if memory serves its her wrists that were playing her up so its possible maybe she just can't use a keyboard at the moment.

Hope Griff appears soon :unsure:

Not heard anything back from Lou yet to say Griff has replied.

Had some sad news from home yesterday. Mum and dad have a cockatiel called Bart. He is aggressive and not a nice pet to have. But needless to say, he has had his corner in the lounge at mum and dad's house for about 17 years. On my brother's birthday, Bart flew off the cage and landed on the floor behind where my brother was stood. My brother stepped back and stood on him. He died after about a minute. My brother feels awful, he felt sick and disappeared up to his bedroom for the rest of the evening. I always expected that he would fall off his perch in the night or something, never expected him to go like that :(