UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

I do hope Griff is ok...I know she plays down her condition, but it's an awful thing to have...my mother had it and I think Griff is unbelievably brave to carry on as she does. That's something that worries me, we are "friends" but in the main, only on line, not many of us actually know each other in real life do we? (Or is it just me?) So if anyone suddenly stops appearing, who's to know if they just got a more exciting life, got bored, or something far worse? I know my OH went back into a quiz room he hadn't been in for a while, asked where one of the usual quizmasters was and found to his dismay that they'd died, he hadn't even known they were ill.

Thanks Snow.

Exciting times Owl.

Had a lovely bike ride yesterday (on an electric bike) still have to pedal but get a helping hand! Thunderstorms are forecast for today which isn't so good. But hopefully they'll come and the weather will be good for tomorrow when the guys ride the etape and I spend the day waiting for them!!

where are you going to go owl?

honey has come out of her shell. can she go back in please lol

shes found the noisiest squeaky toy, which is mouses favourite, we have been playing fetch before ive had my first coffee!

Everyone asks where I am going to go but I haven't a clue. I don't want to go to far from the reserve as I love being a warden there.

I can get a decent house with garden in one of the former pit villages round here. If I want a bungalow I would need to move out east into Lincs. So it looks like a 2 or 3 bed family house or nothing. Either that or a park home in a retirement community which we might not fit into very well.

Glad Honey has settled.