UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

morning all.

another good night

honey hates her face touched, but her eyes were dirty, and she was wanting me to wipe them for her! awwwww

I always go in the kitchen and say 'where is it? (their breakfast) merlin shows me. this morning, honey stood there too! merlins face! it was 'that's myyyy job!'

so funny

Honey seems to be a good fit Alicia, bless her.

Jayne you dirty stop-out!

I'm trying to find a bag that's suitable enough to be able to contain all my travel documents and a change of clothes in case my suitcase goes awol and then double as an everyday handbag for when I get to NYC. I don't want to spend too much as my normal handbag is usually a Tesco's carrier bag and I will no doubt return to my old faithful once I am home :rolleyes: Any one got any suggestions or recommendations?

Go to debenhams - in the luggage department there is a brand called Tripp. They are usually in the sale (so don't buy one full price!) I have a pink and orange spotty hand luggage bag to match my pink and orange spotty suitcase. They do all different sizes. I have one like this one for my work stuff http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_36536+T43642_-1

And a slightly bigger one for my hand luggage :) They are in the sale at the moment too :)

it cant go smoothly can it?

I got a letter from the council saying ive got my discrecionary award for moving, paying out for adaptions etc .... £400

sounds good? my award that ive done the forms for, got invoices etc .....

they have given the money to the landlord! you know, the one who still has my months rent I paid them and haven't had back!

this hasn't happened before they say, someone will ring you ....

I cant see them letting me stop here after the years probationary is up

Why wouldn't they let you stay there jazz?

I cleaned the inside of the car early doors and then dropped it off at the dealers to have the rear windscreen replaced, then went to B&Q to buy some paint for the new gates, then had Maccys for lunch, then mowed the lawn and I'm now going to watch the Tour de France.

the groomer is due any time. I cant wait to see her clean, deflead and can see her eyes

I definitely have 2 yorkies in the house! as I finished my coffee, she came over, gave me a kiss, and took me to the fridge, then did a duet with merlin, singing while I did the breakfast

Am on the train to Lyon. Yay for Eurostar. I booked standard premier and they have fed and watered me!! Oddly the standard premier was cheaper than standard when I booked. Though not cheap, cheap to get on a train in London and get off in Lyon is pretty awesome I think!

• Like 2