UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Sun rises in east so yours faces west, suzeanna.

We were dead posh when I was little, we had bathroom and indoor loo. It was an estate worker's cottage at Herts Institute of Agriculture and they housed their people well. Grandpa was a pig keeping instructor. No electric though, just gas. I was horrified when we visited family down in the fens and they had smelly oil lamps and loo in shed down garden.

I have seen 2 houses I want to view, and several other possibles.

I know what you mean Sam, I stopped doing my exercises as my knee felt better, the next time it played up it took a lot longer to sort it out. I was within a week of a knee replacement..the date for the op was set and everything, but I chickened out. My knee is ok so long as I remember not to twist, and if I know I'll be walking on uneven ground, such as in the Peaks, I take a walking pole.

Moaning :tired:

Look after yourselves, poorly crocked people :GroupHug:

I'm getting really frustrated at how bad my memory has become. I can't even remember sometimes what I was watching on telly the night before and it was just before I went to sleep. I don't know whether this is down to the fact I'm perimenopausal or something else :(

Alex I am just the same so you have all my sympathies :GroupHug: I used to have such a good memory - I mean REALLY good. I am told that my now increasingly poor memory is due in part to the menopause and in part to a "brain fog" brought on by my medications.

Should we book our places in The Home For The Terminally Bewildered now before we forget? We can sit together and ask each other "do I know you?" a hundred and three times a day.

• Like 1

My memory is not as good as it used to me which allegedly is due to age. I suspect it is due to data overload plus the fact that the older I get the more complex my life has become, due to being involved in more things and with more people.

I struggle to remember to take the pill every day...can I join the club please?!

(I have them next to my toothbrush, I brush my teeth twice a day I have two times I could remember...and the packets are dated...but for some reason my brain looks at them...then I forget to actually take them!)

Just been for a ride again on an electric bike. It is cheating but I still had to peddle up the hills!! We did 52km so I was pleased. Especially as the physio has stopped me from running at the moment! x

My knee has done remarkably well thank you.

I am very pleased to read that :)

I did look thank you. I should be having my wrist op in September, I cant wait

September thats great , not so long now at all :)

I know what you mean Sam, I stopped doing my exercises as my knee felt better, the next time it played up it took a lot longer to sort it out. I was within a week of a knee replacement..the date for the op was set and everything, but I chickened out. My knee is ok so long as I remember not to twist, and if I know I'll be walking on uneven ground, such as in the Peaks, I take a walking pole.

walking poles are very useful things indeed :)

I'm getting really frustrated at how bad my memory has become. I can't even remember sometimes what I was watching on telly the night before and it was just before I went to sleep. I don't know whether this is down to the fact I'm perimenopausal or something else :(

I don't know what day of the week it is most days , my memory is crap

Alex I am just the same so you have all my sympathies :GroupHug: I used to have such a good memory - I mean REALLY good. I am told that my now increasingly poor memory is due in part to the menopause and in part to a "brain fog" brought on by my medications.

Should we book our places in The Home For The Terminally Bewildered now before we forget? We can sit together and ask each other "do I know you?" a hundred and three times a day.

I think we should book now , maybe a group discount !

Especially as the physio has stopped me from running at the moment! x

I am not allowed to run at all :(

Who are you lot again ?? :worried_anim: lol

I have no idea what day of the week it is let alone who we are all are but between we have wonky knees , wrists , memories and 2 of us are not allowed to run

I just took Bruno to to Beach and he found a dead eel which he insisted on eating , we do raw feed him but thats really taking it a step too far in my book !!