UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

she bit me while I was trying to put drops in her ears. ive done it sneakily before, but this time I held her collar.

I used to get up early, but makes the day longer, and we are up 5 times or so in the night, so like a lie in, when possible lol

What is this 7 am that you speak of? My clock doesn't have such a time on it.

One the best perks of being retired is not HAVING to get up. Strangely, we have had 7 dogs ( including the current two) and have not had one who ws an early riser.

They have all waited for us to get up.

Our first one did bang on the door at 8.30 am if we hadn't moved but Jim was working then and was grateful for the wake up call , otherwise he would be late for work. All the rest have just waited for us to get up.

Both my sons were late risers as well. The first slept until between 9 and 10 and the second until 8.30. It must have been in the genes as neither Jim nor I are early risers.

Glad to hear you back with us Griff but sorry to hear things are not going so well for you. You can always moan to us though.

Are your dogs behaving for you?

I am off to tackle some weeding. I hate doing it but they are taking over the flower beds so needs must.

Griff has texted me to let you all know she is still okay but whilst trying to update her email address has somehow got herself locked out of the forum and is waiting for a grown up ( admin ) to reset some bits and bobs !

Jayne , Mark and I had another fab day yesterday at the clinic and a lovely meal out with one of our volunteers in the evening at a Sri Lankan restaurant in Colombo. Today Jayne is helping Mark with some population surveying which are some of the most critical things we do here

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
  • Like 1

I use fairy platinum tablets - usually pick a big pack of them up when they are on offer. They last ages :)

As Sam said, we had a fab day yesterday, clinic in the morning and afternoon and evening out in Colombo. Had loads of yummy food - never been so full!

The local church here is having a feast. They broadcast stuff over a loudspeaker here. They started broadcasting stuff at 3am. Then shut up for a while, before starting again at 6.30am. It's very surreal!