UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Well I am now enthroned upon my new office chair - still cannot fathom how on earth they can charge £1470 for a flipping computer chair however, there is no doubt that this is a very well built chair apparently it is based on NASA designs for the space shuttle seats! Everything is working exactly as shown on the you tube videos including the gas lift so I've been messing about with the various settings to get my optimal ergonomic seating position *oo err* its does seem quite different from the chairs I'm used to, for one thing everything just lifts and clicks up down back forth in and out with ease which is rather good for a chair that was used daily for the past 18 months. I've even pumped up the back a bit so even that working properly. It does feel very very big though which is fine I wanted it to be roomy but it doesn't half feel like sitting in the Captains chair of a Starship complete with arms that can be folded inwards rather like the ones designed to keep you in your seat when being attacked by Klingons LOL Hopefully it'll be as comfy for long time use as its supposed to be but if not at £30 if I end up only using it for a few weeks it will still have been a bargain.

• Like 2

it is only my mum who can't take families calls..... victimization springs to mind

Well done Gooster, do you need any more doing now or is that it?

Jazz, glad your work seems to have finished...ours will be starting in the not too distant future i think...dreading it!!!

morning all

the lady who let me down on dog walking is starting again today. I don't know how long it will last but they get out and mix with kids which they love.

I was going to get them to help me teach jerry and merlin to walk next to the scooter but they arnt the brightest people, so wont

this works done, but got the wetroom to do yet, so that will be a week of mess

Snow, that chair sounds fab!!! and a terrific bargain

Merledogs, hope work isn't too bad

had an email back from the dog warden who homed deagan to us, i sent her the piccie of the girlies in the tent and she has replied and said she has printed it and took it home to show her little boy who wanted to keep deagan, apparently they have got a collection of pictures on top of the piano of my dog now Lol

That's nice, Griff..her five minutes of fame, somewhere!

I was getting complacent too soon about my daughter's cats! Yesterday afternoon I was getting dinner ready, glanced out of the window and my heart nearly stopped, Molly tabby cat was sitting ON TOP of the wired compound! As we have fields directly behind our house, if she'd gone that way she'd have been gone for ever. I went up as fast as my dodgy knee allowed, tried to coax her down but she went the other way...gulp! What am I going to tell Amanda? Thankfully, Molly came back onto the top, I went inside the compound and found a tiny bit of loose wire mesh (I'd have sworn she couldn't get out there), lifted it and she slithered back in. What a relief! We've put some more netting on now, hopefully madam won't manage to do it again. I can see Domino sitting on top of the cabinet in the compound where their food/litter is stored, but I can't see Molly. I just hope and pray she's lounging on the bed indoors in the sun. I hardly dare go and look...

Suzeanna, if she does get it out she may just come back.... they tell you to keep them in for a couple of weeks so as they can find there way home...... does she wear a collar? if i were you and you are really worried about her getting out i would pop a breakaway collar on her with a tag with your details...just in case, if she ventured into a neighbours place at least they would know where to call. Cats are devious little monkeys who can outsmart a human no bother Lol, you never own a cat...you are just their slave!!!

Lol, yeah the little lad fell in love when deags when his mum took her home when she was first handed in, apparently the only dog he has ever wanted to keep and their own dogs wouldn't take to her, so i have promised to let him know how she gets on and when she eventually calms down i will take her back to see tommy (the little lad)

Edited by griff

Naughty cats :wub: I love my two monsters - even at 5am when Walter is attacking my feet and when I get home and Walter has pooped in the bath and Jessie is swinging from the curtains! Never a dull moment :wub:

I have to have 4 more jabs Griff (unless I choose to have the Japanese Encephalitis one, then I have 6 more to go). I have 2 more on Tuesday and then 2 more 2 weeks after that :unsure:

We had a cute ginger cat pop in for breakfast this morning, he is wearing a collar but was bold as brass walking in. Wellington was not happy but Butter just watched him wander around the flat! Cocoa was sleeping after being up too early!!

morning all

the lady who let me down on dog walking is starting again today. I don't know how long it will last but they get out and mix with kids which they love.

I was going to get them to help me teach jerry and merlin to walk next to the scooter but they arnt the brightest people, so wont

morning all

There might be someone on here who could help you

http://www.apdt.co.uk/dog-owners/local-dog-trainers

You could try Dog Aid who train your own dog to help you,

http://www.dogaid.org.uk/